Trades Round 6 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine, for $450k I think I'll get at least a 90 average, even if there's a couple low scores in there. He still shares the kickins with Howe when he's in the side, and did have some big scores with Howe in the side (round 1 this year; early last season)
I need a DEF premo and I only have $466k to spend

The other options are Withers, Sholl, Jiath, Hardwick, Doedee, Clark, Dougal, Gov, all just as shaky as Maynard, albeit with better scores on the board. Who would you take?

Steven May is back, price only $443k. BE is 174 so will be around $400k next week if you can wait.

archibald23

The original WaterPig
Apr 1, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not copping sub scores when full game BE is not achievable. Get ready to trade out Flynn in the future. Don't like the bubble rookies today and need to sort out Hickey.

Campbell to Treacy
Hickey to Grundy

Steven May is back, price only $443k. BE is 174 so will be around $400k next week if you can wait.
Can't wait, don't want to eat a donut

Oct 25, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's fine, for $450k I think I'll get at least a 90 average, even if there's a couple low scores in there. He still shares the kickins with Howe when he's in the side, and did have some big scores with Howe in the side (round 1 this year; early last season)
I need a DEF premo and I only have $466k to spend

The other options are Withers, Sholl, Jiath, Hardwick, Doedee, Clark, Dougal, Gov, all just as shaky as Maynard, albeit with better scores on the board. Who would you take?

Big watch on withers today

Hunter Clark vs Bruz Maynard?

HELP! need to make a decision in 20 mins

or Gov?

Anybody else?

$466k to spend on D6 keeper

Just bought in Lachie Neale, you can expect his back to literally break today.

or Gov?

Anybody else?

I had the same situation Steve... And went for Option D: Just take the donut. I'd rather get 1 of the $500k+ DEF's like Rich or Ryan in the coming weeks

I had the same situation Steve... And went for Option D: Just take the donut. I'd rather get 1 of the $500k+ DEF's like Rich or Ryan in the coming weeks
Same situation here, went Maynard. Haven’t used too many trades yet helped the decision.

Was originally going to trade Campbell > Mansell (via Cox), but I didn't want to ruin my solid DEF with Vlaustin back in as few as 2 weeks time.
I'd rather wait 1-2 weeks for Steven May. Will cost around $100k to upgrade from Chapman to finish my DEF.
I am keen to keep Cox as D7 in the interim, as his DPP is handy and has solid JS.

1619234124066.png

So this has been done.
Campbell > FinMac
Cerra > Oliver

Macrae will play multiple games, and IMO will be best 22 going forward. Retains DPP from Campbell.
Stronger choice than Mansell, even though it's a week early.

Oliver in for under $600k was a no-brainer. Set and forget super-premo, and potential VC material.

Skipped McCreery because I still have Bergman, Rowe, and Waterman FWD, all currently mooing, or too cheap to trade yet. Warner F5.

ROUND 7
Dunkley > premo (MID or FWD or DEF)
Gulden > premo (MID)
Leaving Cox in DEF allows me flexibility of trading anyone to Steven May, leaving Chapman at D7.
Will be watching Neale, Heeney, May, Boak, Walsh and others as will bring in two of these next week.

or Gov?

Anybody else?

I'd still take May.

Good luck with whoever you take!

Apr 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Tex - McCreery
L Jones - Laird

Next week

Dunkley - Tim Kelly
Warner - Tobias Greene

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Had planned to go Warner>McCreery and Berry>Neale this week but have decided to go a different way now Campbell's the sub and could well lose a lot of value. Also that option would have meant a donut if Highmore isn't picked.

Double downgrade this week ...
Campbell > McCreery
Jones > Mansell

Builds a big enough bank for next week to go ...
Dunkley > Greene
worst rookie > Neale (hopefully Curnow will restrict Neale this week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back