Out - Grundy after round round 5

In - Grundy after round 6 when he goes 150

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Grundy > Gawn could happen.

Brodie's form is a definite worry.

Grundy > Witts would free up some cash.

The way he's going to bleed has to be taken into consideration IMO

A bit early for luxury trades isn't it???

Could be worth it. If Preuss can score similar to Gundy you get 350k to make upgrades early for no points cost. Should be enough to get 2 premos.

Essentially you are cashing out profit you can make on preuss early at the expense of 1 trade.

I don't think you'd be missing to many monster scores from Grundy. It's not just form with him. I think its also role. He is not playing the linkman role around the ground he did under Buckley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be worth it. If Preuss can score similar to Gundy you get 350k to make upgrades early for no points cost. Should be enough to get 2 premos.

Essentially you are cashing out profit you can make on preuss early at the expense of 1 trade.

I don't think you'd be missing to many monster scores from Grundy. It's not just form with him. I think its also role. He is not playing the linkman role around the ground he did under Buckley.

Zero marks and zero tackles tonight. Severely out of form, and teammates not looking for him. The new game plan won't result in the monster scores he used to get. Can't take that for $550k or whatever he drops to.

I'll take the $350k from Preuss and upgrade elsewhere.

I think Grundy will bottom out over the next few weeks and still probably end up back around $600k before too long, but it also feels like a waste to have Preuss sitting on the bench, so I might have to jump on that bandwagon (Xerri, Dixon, Hayes as coverage makes it too good to pass up that $350k).

I've already got $227k, could grab Hall for Gibcus, and have a head start on picking up whoever is cheaper out of Miller/Oliver the week after.

Effectively means having Preuss, Miller, and Hall on the field vs Grundy, McCartin, Xerri (the latter two still making me cash on the bench).

I already have my pants off thinking about my hypothetical team in 2 rounds time. This is usually when the injury carnage occurs.

I think Grundy will bottom out over the next few weeks and still probably end up back around $600k before too long, but it also feels like a waste to have Preuss sitting on the bench, so I might have to jump on that bandwagon (Xerri, Dixon, Hayes as coverage makes it too good to pass up that $350k).

I've already got $227k, could grab Hall for Gibcus, and have a head start on picking up whoever is cheaper out of Miller/Oliver the week after.

Effectively means having Preuss, Miller, and Hall on the field vs Grundy, McCartin, Xerri (the latter two still making me cash on the bench).

I already have my pants off thinking about my hypothetical team in 2 rounds time. This is usually when the injury carnage occurs.
Breakeven for Hall is 154. If you have another defender you also need to upgrade then you might be able to look at someone else in for Gibcus and then the other defender for Hall next week if he puts his hand up this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back