Trades Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowell > Preuss locked in. Brisbane have too many quality midfielders for me to be confident Rowell will score well. Wouldn't surprise me if he plays a defensive role on Neale.

Will see how Preuss goes tonight before making a call on Grundy. Really hope Preuss forces my hand.

Hey gais
I need some help. I traded Rowell for Preuss tonight. THose holding Rowell can thank me for his average returning to 100 starting this weekend. You're welcome campaigners.
Second Do I need Rosas (I think I do but not sure who to chop for him?) Any ideas?
I have 274K in the bank if anyone suggests a MUST have trade. Ta loves!

1650619008203.png
Thankyou for your consideration.
Edit. Why are people offloading English? His injury cannot be that bad surely!!!

Last edited:

Hey gais
I need some help. I traded Rowell for Preuss tonight. THose holding Rowell can thank me for his average returning to 100 starting this weekend. You're welcome campaigners.
Second Do I need Rosas (I think I do but not sure who to chop for him?) Any ideas?
View attachment 1380897
Edit. Why are people offloading English? His injury cannot be that bad surely!!!
3 week injury and Martin back in hurts can be got as a forward I traded him to Gawn

Is it absolutely, totally necessary to do the Grundy --> Preuss trade?

I'm thinking of just going ...

Stephens --> Rosas
Rowell --> Butters

Leaves me with 29 trades, 54k.

Adding Grundy --> Preuss will make it 28 trades, approx. 400k.

Difficult decision.

Hey gais

View attachment 1380897
Minge to Rosas
English to Walsh
Jerry to Baz Smith

Enjoy

Hey gais

View attachment 1380897

Trade Minge and SDK Back, Nic Martin Fwd and Bailey Smith Mid

Toby Greene anyone?

Ballsy POD

:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My trades this week have been:

Out: JHF, MacDonald, Rowell
In: Preuss, Rosas, Titch.

Thing is, I still have 'the pubics' (Minge and Dix) - and Hough for that matter.

Have traded playing rookies who could make more money with a decent score so I can afford Titch at his low point. Worry is, Sam Mitchell has confirmed he has been giving his senior players less mid time (which "could change") to fast track the kids.

Non playing rooks project to make more money but obviously need to be playing to do do.

Should I go ahead or leave Mitchell and trade Hough and Hinge instead of JHF, MacDonald?

Ended up English-Preuss, Ridley-Sinclair.

356k in the kitty For Piggy and another next week.

Left out Rosas. Saved using a boost and plenty of rookies on the horizon.
Ridley out - WOW

We kick to opposition defenders for fun

The English injury has made me change my plans.

Grundy survives, which is good because he could very well bounce back against Draper who is without Phillips.
Hinge goes. I know he had more money to make, but turning him into Steele was too tempting. Need playing rookies, and no telling when he's back.
Hall lost so much money that there's not many studs we can bring in without spending money, except for the big Sicdog.

1650620979936.png

Midfield looking stunning, and will look better when I go JHF > SHayes and Rowell > Olliepig next week.

Preuss looped, Jackson swaps for Dixon, and Martin to the bench if Preuss goes large.

1650621029157.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back