Trades Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewart or Sicily and save 70k?
That's what I'm struggling to decide on. I'm leaning towards Stewart, even though I hate the price. I think it's possible Sicily can be a top 6 defender and match Stewart for the season, but I also think it's far more likely that Stewart averages a good 5 points more.

I've decided to zig where I would usually zag, so have cut Grundy for Petracca. Preuss' score will count from R3.
Now have the positional flexibility to pick up Hayes for Hayes next week if he survives, and will have the funds and trades to look at Oliver/Touk and co.

Will ride Preuss at R2 for as long as possible, and then get back in a real premo R2. In the meantime, hoping I can do some damage elsewhere on the field. I have no doubt Grundy will right the ship, so I know it'll cost trades to bring him (or English, or Darcy) back. The gamble here is can Preuss score enough as R2 for long enough to make it work.

Wow...it appears Pruess is definitely worthwhile. I put him at R3 (traded Rowell), with plan to hold Grundy.

Plans have now changed...Looks like Grundy out for Titch, with Pruess to become R2 is actually viable. (Dixon will be a useful out this week).

Will get Rosas for JHF.

Trading Grundy goes against everything I believe about not trading premos, especially Rucks to rookies at R2. but the chance to make $200K quickly, as well as using the funds to get another mid premo can be season defining. 3 tons in a row makes me a believer.

Hayes for Hayes next week would see the obvious trade (assuming he makes it through todays match, looked a bit puffed last week).

I'm holding on 2 trades this week. English to Preuss and Rowell > Steele. If I had gone Brayshaw instead of Steele I could of boosted to go Hinge > Sicily and had 5 premos but I'm happy with that pick.

Having Hayes on field last night has ment any trade I do won't be getting a rookie off the field, just sideways trading (ie Grundy to Gawn, Lipinski to an uber)

Wow...it appears Pruess is definitely worthwhile. I put him at R3 (traded Rowell), with plan to hold Grundy.

Plans have now changed...Looks like Grundy out for Titch, with Pruess to become R2 is actually viable. (Dixon will be a useful out this week).

Will get Rosas for JHF.

Trading Grundy goes against everything I believe about not trading premos, especially Rucks to rookies at R2. but the chance to make $200K quickly, as well as using the funds to get another mid premo can be season defining. 3 tons in a row makes me a believer.

Hayes for Hayes next week would see the obvious trade (assuming he makes it through todays match, looked a bit puffed last week).
You could always see how Grundy goes this week, and then if he spuds it move him on for S.Hayes next week.
Think that's what I'm planning to do

If he goes well, Preuss still making lots of Cash at R3. Only issue is you'd have to skip S.Hayes then.

i think once the team play theyre locked in

I strongly suspect you won't be able to move him after they play.

Yeah, I have Gawndy so I’m grabbing the cheaper option in Hayes next week as it is purely for cash gen. With Gawndy I couldn’t get both without trading Grundy so Hayes it is for me. After last night jury is well and truly out if that was the right call but, so far this year I have held Crisp, Gawn and Steele and they have all come good. Fingers crossed Grundy can too.

No, once Eagles game starts they are all locked in place, so you won’t be able to move him.
Thanks all.
Was getting myself confused with the bye rounds where you can freely move players if they dont play, but that's because the team inst playing.

Will get Rosas for JHF.

Also combined with who he will be up against the next 6-7 weeks
Crows - Cats - Blues -Eagles - Lions - BYE

None of the above teams are strong rucking teams and Preuss if he remains injury free could easily average 100 in all the games

Is Rojas a must have? I have ward, Horne-san francisco uwland and uwland to trade as i missed out on nod

Am I loopy for considering Perez for my downgrade instead of Rosas?

He seems like a good fit especially with Hall out for a few weeks. Took a fair chunk of the kick ins in the 4th quarter and seems highly rated by North fans.

I'm not inspired by a small forward at GC relying on goals and tackles, seems like a plodder waiting to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I loopy for considering Perez for my downgrade instead of Rosas?

He seems like a good fit especially with Hall out for a few weeks. Took a fair chunk of the kick ins in the 4th quarter and seems highly rated by North fans.

I'm not inspired by a small forward at GC relying on goals and tackles, seems like a plodder waiting to happen.
Coming off the ACL I can see us taking a conservative approach with him, not sold on his job security.

So far So good with my Round 6 trades.

Hinge > Preuss 117 :hearteyes:

Hall > Tom Green 108 :hearteyes:

English > Bailey Smith :cool:

Nice! I'm 2 from 3 as well.

Three non-playing kents, to three HUNKY STUDS

Hinge > Steele 140 :hearteyes:

English > Preuss 117 :hearteyes:

Hall > Sicily ??? 🤞

Brought in Preuss at r3 and was gonna keep Grundy for at least this week... but somehow Walsh is now in my team. Fingers crossed there's no Grundy 150 on Monday

Hall and English injuries really forced trade boost and slowed my team being complete by 2 trades and 2 weeks -.- Just went with some value PODs what could go wrong? xD
Hall, English, Rowell > Witherden, Preuss, B. Smith

Ended up with Grundy -> Preuss, JHF -> Touk. Would've probably preferred Clarry/Brayshaw, but the high BE and covid situations respectively scared me off. Still time to change but will probably stick with that.

Ended up with Grundy -> Preuss, JHF -> Touk. Would've probably preferred Clarry/Brayshaw, but the high BE and covid situations respectively scared me off. Still time to change but will probably stick with that.
I’ve just added Touk too
He only needs a few tackles and big scores will come - starting this round :D

So I traded out Dixon for Preuss on Thursday and made Preuss emergency. And now have traded Grundy for Dixon and Rowell for T.Miller and it’s saying I have only used 2 trades? Is that a thing or did I just break SuperCoach??

So I traded out Dixon for Preuss on Thursday and made Preuss emergency. And now have traded Grundy for Dixon and Rowell for T.Miller and it’s saying I have only used 2 trades? Is that a thing?

Yep it's a smart system.

Essentially Grundy > Preuss and Rowell > Touk.

As long as any player moved or traded hasn't had their game start yet, changes can be freely made. You can move players around free of charge as well. You'll probably get a quoted link from someone, as it's been asked here a bunch of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back