Game Day Round 6 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly the same as they beat us last time, McKay everywhere, Seton everywhere, just pathetic. Bevo has to bake them after this. I wish Clarkson was in there after this trash.

If I was a senior player I’d be ******* embarrassed that Smith, Vandermeer and Keath are the only standouts. A second year, first year, and new recruit.

But we’ve seen this s**t so many times before that they probably don’t have the capacity to feel like that.

When we are actually playing we never get beaten. Look at our wins and losses last year. Not a single one of our losses was a close brutal contest where the opposition had to fight their way out and won. Nope. Nearly every loss was a belting because we didn't show up.

The inconsistency of this team makes me lose my sanity.
The opposite of 2016. We lost one game for the year over 4 goals, rarely flogged sides and won a heap by a goal or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t wait to hear the struggling to be in a hub excuse

How long before they play the mental strain card ?

We're gonna miss Marvel. Classic dogs having decent 2nd and 3rd quarters then fuking things up in 1st and 4th. If those were decent i'm not saying we would've won but it defiantly would've been closer

Exactly the same as they beat us last time, McKay everywhere, Seton everywhere, just pathetic. Bevo has to bake them after this. I wish Clarkson was in there after this trash.

I needed a laugh - thanks for that!

Bevo’s a massive part of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back