Preview Round 6 v Gold Coast - Saturday 6 March, Norwood Oval at 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

cmndstab

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 29, 2008
Ingle Farm
AFL Club
Adelaide
Considine back - so much for my theory she had played her last match! Mind you, it's not like there are many options. As far as I can tell, the only fit players not in the side are Sedunary, Forth and Gould. Gould unlucky (but to be fair, Metcalfe has played well this year) but the others haven't done enough to demand a spot.

Welcome back Deni :) Hopefully she can slot straight back in without too much rust.

On the Gold Coast side of things, Perkins is out with an MCL injury, that's a shame. Would have been nice to see her.

Scorpus

Only Way Is Up
Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Considine back - so much for my theory she had played her last match! Mind you, it's not like there are many options. As far as I can tell, the only fit players not in the side are Sedunary, Forth and Gould. Gould unlucky (but to be fair, Metcalfe has played well this year) but the others haven't done enough to demand a spot.

Welcome back Deni :) Hopefully she can slot straight back in without too much rust.

On the Gold Coast side of things, Perkins is out with an MCL injury, that's a shame. Would have been nice to see her.
Biddell and Newman are fit too right?

cmndstab

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 29, 2008
Ingle Farm
AFL Club
Adelaide
I thought Newman was injured. You're right on Biddell, slipped my mind.

Edit: Apparently Newman was a test for an injured shoulder this week, not sure if she failed the test or did pass it but was not selected anyway. Frankly I'm not that high on Newman but I would still select her before Considine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad