Preview Round 6 v Gold Coast - Saturday 6 March, Norwood Oval at 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Considine back - so much for my theory she had played her last match! Mind you, it's not like there are many options. As far as I can tell, the only fit players not in the side are Sedunary, Forth and Gould. Gould unlucky (but to be fair, Metcalfe has played well this year) but the others haven't done enough to demand a spot.

Welcome back Deni :) Hopefully she can slot straight back in without too much rust.

On the Gold Coast side of things, Perkins is out with an MCL injury, that's a shame. Would have been nice to see her.

Considine back - so much for my theory she had played her last match! Mind you, it's not like there are many options. As far as I can tell, the only fit players not in the side are Sedunary, Forth and Gould. Gould unlucky (but to be fair, Metcalfe has played well this year) but the others haven't done enough to demand a spot.

Welcome back Deni :) Hopefully she can slot straight back in without too much rust.

On the Gold Coast side of things, Perkins is out with an MCL injury, that's a shame. Would have been nice to see her.
Biddell and Newman are fit too right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously the umpiring standards in this league.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back