Round 6 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

V: Grundy, Macrae or Fyfe
C: Cripps

If anyone has Rocky, I'd seriously consider putting the V on him against my mob.

Obviously, Neale against the Suns would also be a safe V choice.

Neale into Cripps.

Grundy tempting also.

Bines playing last is great, but if I trade in Baker this week on top of already having Balta, I might have to bench Drew to get Bines on field.

Guess I'll just start Bines on the ground this week, whack the E on Baker and just hope that none of my fwds are randomly late outs.

Bines playing last is great, but if I trade in Baker this week on top of already having Balta, I might have to bench Drew to get Bines on field.

Guess I'll just start Bines on the ground this week, whack the E on Baker and just hope that none of my fwds are randomly late outs.

Ooh, this is a very good point. Balta playing 1st up could be very annoying.

I've got Kiera up forward at the moment and am worried he may get rested this week. If so, I just hope the Pies are up-front about it on Wednesday evening.

Yep, and not worth risking possibly having to take a score from Balta ahead of a score from Drew.
I was going to mention it in the round 6 thread but it's already been locked.

Gawn got 56 hitouts and 150 SC points last year against the Tigers in a 50 point loss

I reckon the 50 point loss is coming again, so maybe the 150 SC points will follow as well lol

I've got Kiera up forward at the moment and am worried he may get rested this week. If so, I just hope the Pies are up-front about it on Wednesday evening.

Kiera won't be rested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Gawn got 56 hitouts and 150 SC points last year against the Tigers in a 50 point loss

I reckon the 50 point loss is coming again, so maybe the 150 SC points will follow as well lol

Was thinking ruck v Nank is a good choice but looking at stats this year hasn't been as fruitful.
Having said that Grundy hit 138 against Richmond so maybe Gawn is a good option.

Wellsy35

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
V: Grundy, Macrae or Fyfe
C: Cripps

If anyone has Rocky, I'd seriously consider putting the V on him against my mob.

Obviously, Neale against the Suns would also be a safe V choice.
Macrae had 244 touches for only 97, hard pass for VC, just not damaging enough.

DE452F68-E2C1-4C6F-A0BE-0FFE3D7B3792.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back