Round 6 Venting and Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad Zerrett had a poor last quarter, didn't punish me as much as he could have. 41 from D Smith a great result too (my opponent's player), thought he was on 42 at 3/4 time but can't have been n.

303/3.

He's fallen off massively, might be a decent trade in in a few weeks.

Wow. Glad my trades didn't involve Wed and Thurs games. I would have brought him in

I must have stuffed up and done one trade when it could have been two, can't reverse Clark > Hately due to my other trade being Parker > Baker. Both trades downgrades so no issue with money. Burgess out means I'm also at best going in without a froward bench cover.

Edit: sorry see my mistake now, I moved Stack to defence to get Hately, that's the hold up.

396/3+VC

Think I almost messed up my VC Loop?

I had Grundy and Gawn on field.

So glad Burgees is an Out!

I must have stuffed up and done one trade when it could have been two, can't reverse Clark > Hately due to my other trade being Parker > Baker. Both trades downgrades so no issue with money. Burgess out means I'm also at best going in without a froward bench cover.

Edit: sorry see my mistake now, I moved Stack to defence to get Hately, that's the hold up.

396/3+VC

same boat mate, it’ll let me trade out hately though hahaha IMG_4393.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone can thank me for Crisp doing well, traded him out after round 1 (78) (reactionary AF), does good in round 2 (142) so i brought him back for 3 (49) and 4(65), he was trash so signed his papers and traded him out for shepherd (don't plan on bringing Crisp back) watch him average over 100 for the rest of the year.

103 and 116 in round 5 and now 6 btw

I always take 120+ as VC so Grundy will be no different.

704/6 (C)

Everyone can thank me for Crisp doing well, traded him out after round 1 (78) (reactionary AF), does good in round 2 (142) so i brought him back for 3 (49) and 4(65), he was trash so signed his papers and traded him out for shepherd (don't plan on bringing Crisp back) watch him average over 100 for the rest of the year.

103 and 116 in round 5 and now 6 btw
There's a lesson here

7/710(VC) Just hoping to maitain rankings with 7 rooks on the field....Lunchmeat has put a spanner in the works. Brought Hately in this week *

There's a lesson here
The first trade was a mistake, very reactionary but he was my weakest link (with $$ value) and I had wanted to bring in a diff premo.

Bringing him back was also a mistake but I won't regret trading him out again, Shepherd still outscored him last week and looks to be more consistent.

The first trade was a mistake, very reactionary but he was my weakest link (with $$ value) and I had wanted to bring in a diff premo.

Bringing him back was also a mistake but I won't regret trading him out again, Shepherd still outscored him last week and looks to be more consistent.
All good man,.....but I bet if you had your time over you would have used those 3 trades better.

It's great that you share this sort of stuff cos it shows others how reactionary/points chasing trades can bite you in the bum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back