VFL Round 6 vs Frankston, Friday 7:30pm Skybus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked the game of Ewan Macpherson tonight. Before tonight he looked very hesitant and, with ball in hand, very rushed. In this game, however, he had more time and his disposal was much better. 19 disposals and 6 tackles - his best game by a long way.
i liked what i saw of him last game as well.

bailey Fritsch for me.
Yeah Fritsch is a good call, really excited by him actually. Just looks to have an enormous ceiling, and heā€™s probably further along than I was expecting. I could see him settling into a wing position in the future, weā€™ve been pretty keen to play a marking medium on one wing whenever possible trying Jong & Hannan there. Still no rush with him, no need to play senior footy at all this year really. Some serious marking power with the likes of Naughty, JUH, Timmy, Weightman & Nintendo running through the forward line in the future.

Yeah Fritsch is a good call, really excited by him actually. Just looks to have an enormous ceiling, and heā€™s probably further along than I was expecting. I could see him settling into a wing position in the future, weā€™ve been pretty keen to play a marking medium on one wing whenever possible trying Jong & Hannan there. Still no rush with him, no need to play senior footy at all this year really. Some serious marking power with the likes of Naughty, JUH, Timmy, Weightman & Nintendo running through the forward line in the future.
One thing Iā€™ve noticed is that heā€™s packed on a heap of muscle already. He was drafted very undeveloped and skinny, but has seemingly put on a lot of KGs already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back