Preview Round 6 vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

If jack wasn’t captain he would be dropped for that performance. If Scott wants to show he is ruthless that’s the move. Drop him. Do it early in the week. Set the standard and put it on the agenda. It could be the making of both JZ and Scott as to how they would bounce back
Agreed it was the worst game JZ has probably played for the club, especially as captain. I hope Garner gets through, and JZ can watch the intensity that he plays with.

Who stays in the side is more the point we should be asking?
Atley
Cunners
BBB
Anderson
Higgins
Pittard
Polec

That’s it

I'd be looking at Atley, Higgins and maybe even Cunners having a spell after today. I can understand some * players running away from Cunners in the middle but not Higgo and especially not Ats.

Hall was horrible again today. Must be dropped has offered nothing and been a real disappointment.

Wood can’t kick and if he’s playing forward he needs to so larke in.

TT back in after the rest and hopefully we Taylor does well on the VFL.

McDonald is rank but will
Come in a brads lovechild. If wright
McMillan and McDonald play we are going to lose by a thousand Points.

Outs are Hall wood wright
Thomas Larkey McDonald

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our favourite ground Adelaide Oval.

We thought tonight was bad - i am genuinely fearful for next week.

Friday night slot too - i have absolutely zero confidence

In saying that:
Out: Wright, Simpkin, Macmillan (never happen, i know), Turner
In: Thomas, McDonald, Tyson, Larkey

Our favourite ground Adelaide Oval.

We thought tonight was bad - i am genuinely fearful for next week.

Friday night slot too - i have absolutely zero confidence

In saying that:
Out: Wright, Simpkin, Macmillan (never happen, i know), Turner
In: Thomas, McDonald, Tyson, Larkey
AGREE 100%

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. AO with a record of ZERO wins.

Friday Night timeslot again. Port fresh off of beating the reigning premiers resoundingly.

Expect nothing other than an absolute hiding, and the heat will now become intense as hell on Scott when we lose, the media drums are already beating after todays game. it only gets louder from here.

The club should be on full alert if Carlton get over us the week after.

If jack wasn’t captain he would be dropped for that performance. If Scott wants to show he is ruthless that’s the move. Drop him. Do it early in the week. Set the standard and put it on the agenda. It could be the making of both JZ and Scott as to how they would bounce back
Drop the whole leadership group. Higgo included.

The lack of leadership from this whole group is disgraceful.

Sideways, sans lube. We are sure to be treated like their own blow up plastic f*** dolls next Friday, there to do with us as they please.

Hey mate, seriously now, when have you seen a more insipid 5 games of football from a North side, relative to age and experience?

I don't go back far enough to have seen a worse series of games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back