Review Round 7 – GWS Giants vs St. Kilda, Sat 3rd May 2019, UNSW Canberra Oval, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done guys...a giant ( pun intended) chasm of class between our two teams.

Not helped by shooting ourselves in the foot , yet again, with our forward fifty entries and finishing! Cameron was a huge difference between us.

Best of luck for the season, if you make the GF I’ll be barracking for you.

Well done guys...a giant ( pun intended) chasm of class between our two teams.

Not helped by shooting ourselves in the foot , yet again, with our forward fifty entries and finishing! Cameron was a huge difference between us.

Best of luck for the season, if you make the GF I’ll be barracking for you.

I second your motion Colleague! ️ There are some matches when your opponents are simply WAY too good, and WAY too motivated, that nothing can stop ‘em🥴 Well played Giants. And well played your supporters on here for being a lot more classy than many other clubs I could think of naming !

Another danger game done and the 4 points but at a cost with the injuries to Corr and Kennedy
Cameron with another great performance and Sam Reid with twice as many disposals as his average and it might be his most ever in a game
Thanks goodness for Haynes, really cut off a lot of dangerous entries by the Saints and the other stand out was Williams, so good in traffic. After conceding that many inside 50's the defenders earnt the 8 day break
Well done to the Saints who apart from the poor 1/4 it would have been a nail biter and for such an inexperienced team they went well after that 1/4

Saints supporters boosted the crowd to 12,633 about 800 more than the Freo crowd

Last edited:
Great game Giants.
I was at a friend’s wedding yesterday and could only sneak peaks at the score throughout.
Look forward to the replay.
Bad luck to the Sainters, we know what it’s like to have injured players each week, disrupting the synergy in your team.

Great game Giants.
I was at a friend’s wedding yesterday and could only sneak peaks at the score throughout.
Look forward to the replay.
Bad luck to the Sainters, we know what it’s like to have injured players each week, disrupting the synergy in your team.

Well said! Your sportsmanship is much appreciated!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back