Preview Round 7 – GWS Giants vs St. Kilda, Saturday 3rd May 2019, UNSW Canberra Oval, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
A couple of big outs for the Saints with Brown and Steven and maybe the Saints have money on Cameron to win the Coleman with Joyce and Battle as KPDs
Hately unlucky not to get another game but he cant be far away and he just needs to work hard on his game and impress in the NEAFL and great work for Cumming to get in and hopefully he can get a good run of games in to develop further

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Hope to see over 12k for this game with a sunny warm day hopefully a few thousand Saints supporters travel up from Melbourne and I don't think the guys will be cocky over this game after the Dockers loss and i would take a 4 goal win but if the mids are on form I can see a 10 goal win coming
HH kicked 4 in the spotless game last year so hopefully he kicks straight he can repeat that

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
I like hateley has a big future for us

With a depleted saints nothing less that 30 points is acceptable I would think.

If we are to push further in finals we need to learn to make teams pay more

Last week was a great step
A couple of big outs for the Saints with Brown and Steven and maybe the Saints have money on Cameron to win the Coleman with Joyce and Battle as KPDs
Hately unlucky not to get another game but he cant be far away and he just needs to work hard on his game and impress in the NEAFL and great work for Cumming to get in and hopefully he can get a good run of games in to develop further

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

JiggsteR45

All Australian
May 10, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
G’day Folks! Thanks for the opportunity to post here. It’s great to see your posts about this week’s match without any nastiness or spite! Good on you! Let’s hope it’s a fine game! (Allowing of course for my desire to see you disappointed)

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
G’day Folks! Thanks for the opportunity to post here. It’s great to see your posts about this week’s match without any nastiness or spite! Good on you! Let’s hope it’s a fine game! (Allowing of course for my desire to see you disappointed)
Mate as long as you respect our club, good natured bantering aside, you won't have any issues here.
Bad luck for Stevens and hope he recovers quickly.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenjo

Senior List
Dec 22, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Is there any truth to the rumor that Kelly might be a late withdrawal?

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
not a single peep about the severity of whitfields corkie! theres a fantasy relevance here. is he a sure thing next week?

Also, hately, did he sleep with Cameron's wife or something? what does he need to do to get a game

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Is there any truth to the rumor that Kelly might be a late withdrawal?

I havent heard anything and he finished of last weeks game but anything is possible
Where did you hear this?

not a single peep about the severity of whitfields corkie! theres a fantasy relevance here. is he a sure thing next week?

Also, hately, did he sleep with Cameron's wife or something? what does he need to do to get a game

I cant see Whitfield missing next week but if it is that bad he could, we will have to wait until the injury report on tuesday to see

Hately unlucky but being a first year player I think they will take it easy on him and the others and I am sure if he plays well in the NEAFL he will be back in soon and he will need to take his opportunities

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
2 big outs and brings this back to an even contest, it will be interesting to see further news on Kelly when it comes out and after the noise out from the club about Davis it sounded like he was sure to play this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back