VFL Round 7, 2018: Richmond v Sandringham - Holm Park Recreation Reserve, Saturday 19th May, 2:10PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

So no Saints listed player really put their hand up really. Well that is depressing.

White with 33 not good enough for a recall? There aren't many Saints left with our injury list.

White with 33 not good enough for a recall? There aren't many Saints left with our injury list.
I didn't agree with him ever being dropped to be honest. The word on the street was those 33 possessions were not groundbreaking and he had minimal impact. He should get the nod though .

I didn't agree with him ever being dropped to be honest. The word on the street was those 33 possessions were not groundbreaking and he had minimal impact. He should get the nod though .
Ive seen his work its dmac like in presentation needs to hit some targets and clean it up. We cant just keep bringing guys in with no composure and hope for best. Its killing our club.

xZcEcTX.png

F54IBpr.png

Regular as clockwork. Thanks mate.

Sandringham
Goal Kickers:D. Weickhardt, H. Goddard, N. Smith, B. Longer
Best Players:B. White, B. Seccull, J. Noone, D. Minchington, D. Joyce, B. Paton

*Austin was seemingly held over as emergency for the Saints

McKenzie still allergic to leather by the looks of things.

Five inside-50s though, which was the highest total for the match. He was on the wing when I was watching so the disposal count needs to be higher but the output is there. I’m still bullish on him as he has all the traits needed to be a decent AFL player. I’m just not sure how to best utilise him. Is it as a pressure forward? Lock-down back pocket? Wingman? Even inside mid?

I hope he finds some game time in the seniors but I agree, he needs to find more of the ball as a mid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Five inside-50s though, which was the highest total for the match. He was on the wing when I was watching so the disposal count needs to be higher but the output is there. I’m still bullish on him as he has all the traits needed to be a decent AFL player. I’m just not sure how to best utilise him. Is it as a pressure forward? Lock-down back pocket? Wingman? Even inside mid?

I hope he finds some game time in the seniors but I agree, he needs to find more of the ball as a mid.
Got all the tools apart from the most important one!

I was high on him when he first came in but it’s looking like we drafted an athlete instead of a footballer. I’ve got far more faith in the guys we’ve drafted more recently. Clarke, Coffield, Phillips and even Rice have found the pill more consistently than DMac ever has.

I was high on him when he first came in but it’s looking like we drafted an athlete instead of a footballer. I’ve got far more faith in the guys we’ve drafted more recently. Clarke, Coffield, Phillips and even Rice have found the pill more consistently than DMac ever has.

Yeah , if Joyce is getting more of the ball than McKenzie, he has a problem.

i don't and have never thought much of D-Mac,. hope he makes it, wouldn't be shocked if we could trade him out.

Just had a look through Pierces stats for Frankston. Actually pretty damn good. In the bests almost each week

View attachment 500432

I go watch most of Dolphins home games and big Lewy has been good in each game, although remember that the Dolphins are a very young list so being in the best couple of players should be expected for a AFL listed player when looking at their list.
But he has beaten other AFL listed players in his position so very happy with his work to date this year.

Amazing what happens when a player is played in their position!
(Looking at you richo playing hunter off half back, not playing sinclair as a winger etc etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back