Game Day Round 7, 2019: GWS v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t get close to them.. They can hit targets with ease.. if they don’t mark it, they are so clean with the ball, it will be a mark in their forward 50 or a score because they’ll have runners on the outside creating extras inside 50.. you can only tackle them when the ball is in despite.. Pressure only work against poor skilled or teams that can’t handle it.
Mummy 11 hit outs to advantage marshall 0.

kent hasnt been bad today. work rate is first class but our inside 50s are hurting him big time.
can't have a go at him about his goal kicking considering every other forward has the same issue.

Marshall one of the few shining lights.

Knows how to milk a free which is something we're not good at.

Billings and Gresham disappointing. Just not involved enough. Gresh looks out of form. Back to the forward line?

Me trading Heeney to Gresham in SC after Rd2 killed his form.

I really should stay away from Saints players, I'm the kiss of death.

It’d be good if we could keep this close. Just from a percentage view and even a confidence one.

Give us something to go on with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B. Long with 4 touches

We really need a better game plan to create more one or ones or a more open forward line.. the long bomb to our outnumbered forwards just don’t work.. has it ever worked when the defenders out number your forwards? tell our players they are not allowed to bomb the ball, my guess is also because most of our ball use is enevitably rushed or under pressure, long bombs are the only option..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back