Game Day Round 7, 2019: GWS v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was bagged by some saying we had too many injuries.

Loser talk apparently.

One qtr. We have Gears and Carlisle back there they dont get a run on.

We have Steven and our mids look better.

We needed Brown today as well.
Do you reckon Brown makes a difference Joff? Genuine question not baiting you. Reckon Cameron gets just as many chances fwiw with their entries

There are a few positives to take out of the game but the main thing to take away is our kicking inside 50 (obviously).

Marshall and Parker have been good, as has Steele and Wilkie.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lots up to their old tricks,
Savage disastrous decision making
Seb disinterested and outside
Gresh and Billings unsighted
Clark poor save for his pressure acts
Kent slow in his decision making
Acres doing sweet FA

Wilkie and Marshall able to hold heads high

Why did it take so long to get Joyce off Cameron ffs

All that being said, I’m not too despondent :tearsofjoy:

That's not why you were bagged. You were bagged for your negativity... couple that with you been the most stand offish, condascending know it all and it's quiet clear to why people react strongly to your posts. I'm more than sick of it.
Emotive times and this is an emotive post.
Joffa has his own way of expressing his love for the saints - I may not always agree with the bloke but he’s one of the better posters I’ve found on this forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you reckon Brown makes a difference Joff? Genuine question not baiting you. Reckon Cameron gets just as many chances fwiw with their entries
Well couldn't have been much worse. Maybe would have helped to stop the run in the first qtr, but not much different to the result

Emotive times and this is an emotive post.
Joffa has his own way of expressing his love for the saints - I may not always agree with the bloke but he’s one of the better posters I’ve found on this forum.
Half correct. Emotive post because I'm extrodinarily frustrated with this missed opportunity and I've flat out had enough of Joffa and the fact that he thinks he is god on this forum.

Jade Gresham, 17 disposals @ 35% efficiency.. 8 clangers and 4 frees against..
I know he is getting tagged, but many times he should have just kept it simple, give the ball to a player in a better position, trying too hard and lots of hollywood handballs and long bombs straight to defenders.. very poor.. not sure he’ll be a top mids we hoped.. he can be a good player, rotating between forward and midfield, but like Billings, no close to being A grade mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back