Preview Round 7, 2019: Melbourne v Hawthorn, 4 May 2019, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puopolo, Breust, Wingard, Moore will need to provide 8 or thereabouts goals worth as a small forward unit in the wet this week. Wet might actually be alright for roughy too, fears for lewis however.

Moore is a surprise he was horrid at best being nice tbh, in his first game, and nowhere near any good if compared to Morrison or Glass at BH last week. Hopefully he does well. I only hope for that.

Big call from Clarko. He's made a few shockers this year before calling ppl out at half time when we are going poorly he still had that up his sleeve... atm.

That was a pretty poor first game but it didn't reflect what he can do. He has always played in winning sides and I'm starting to wonder if that is more than luck. I've watched how he plays and he runs opponents into the ground, plus chases hard when we don't have the ball. I can see why the selection committee want to give him another go.

Scrimshaw might of done something before or just after half time, kept us in the game in the first half then was hardly sighted after halftime. Little niggle rest him and have him back firing where he left off.

I think that's just his MO at the moment due to his low fitness levels (not uncommon in a young tall).

But if he gets that tank cranking then look out.

He's on the emergency list, so he's not completely out yet, just keep that in mind.

This I find really odd. If he is out 'managed' what the heck are they doing naming him an emergency? Makes no sense to me.

I know his intensity and work rate was a question mark coming across, perhaps Clarko has picked up something behind closed doors and is giving him a sharp reminder what's required. Just speculating as I find it really strange he is named in the emergencies.

Last edited:
This I find really odd. If he is out 'managed' what the heck are they doing naming him an emergency? Makes no sense to me.

I know his intensity and work rate was a question mark coming across, perhaps Clarko has picked up something behind closed doors and is giving him a sharp reminder what's required. Just speculating as I find it really strange he is named in the emergencies.
I think his intensity and workrate has been top notch so far. He must be carrying a niggle.

Yeah ill go the early bird say mitch lewis is called back, as much as I'd dislike I can see them bringing Nash in cause he plays small.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I wish we’d stop ******* around so much with our lineup
Just me though

Clarko is not happy with the output.

He is tinkering and letting players know we are not settling for mediocrity and we will do what’s required until we find the right balance of skill and effort.

Yeah ill go the early bird say mitch lewis is called back, as much as I'd dislike I can see them bringing Nash in cause he plays small.

Clarko doesn't drop players after a single game unless they come in as emergency. Reckon Lewis stays in for that.

It's grade too stuff, isn't it?

If you don't now the difference, I'm certain you flunked high skool.
You spelt skool wrong. You have the o's in the wrong order. The second one comes first.

I love the inclusion of Moore I think him and Hanrahan can both play afl this yr.

With poppy,breust,wingard all as fwd players I have a feeling we will see the shackles on wingard unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back