Game Day Round 7, 2019: Melbourne v Hawthorn, 4 May 2019, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's been said every week but here goes...
Danger Game
Having Burgoyne back will be massive though. Up the Hawks!!!

I am over for this game and if it helps will be bringing two new members to the game with me.

One is my missus (who I finally convinced to join up) and the other one is my 7yo god daughter who we have signed up for her 2nd year (it will be a part of her Xmas presents until she becomes an adult whether she likes it or not)

This is pretty much how the day will pan out for me.

Frequent interruptions from my missus telling me to calm down and frequent interruptions from my god daughter telling me she is hungry.

So please my beloved Hawks get a bloody win without any injuries, to make my day bearable.

I know it's been said every week but here goes...
Danger Game
Having Burgoyne back will be massive though. Up the Hawks!!!

We have to be good to have danger games

The talk last week about Carlton being a danger game, made me tip Carlton

This is not a danger game. We are not a significantly better side than Melbourne

Hope we are well prepared and have a win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason I am more confident today than I was against the Blues.

I think our first half against the Blues was a massive wake-up call.

This is a massive game for us. A win and our season is on track. If we drop this I can't see us making finals, despite how long there is to go in the season.

It's Saturday and it's game day. I didn't think parallel universe existed, nor do I know how I got here.

I can't believe it our first Saturday arvo fixture and it's round 7!!!!

Go hawks! I'm predicting Melbourne to throw everything bar the kitchen sink at us early.

Really looking for some team chemistry moving forward today and some improvement from Hardwick,stratts,gunston,Smith,breust,scully,wingard. Couldn't give a stuff what Melbourne do just wanna be harder at it for longer !!!

Hawks buy 25 points 🤞

I have this feeling that worpel’s scores/score involvements will best the dees.
Will need to do better than last week where he had none of either which was a little surprising
Carlton are a much better side than Melbourne
The point was if you're not a good tram that is heavily favoured to win it can't be a danger game.
We've won one in a row and were half a second away from being there losses in a row instead.

It's not a danger game despite what you think of Melbourne

I am over for this game and if it helps will be bringing two new members to the game with me.

One is my missus (who I finally convinced to join up) and the other one is my 7yo god daughter who we have signed up for her 2nd year (it will be a part of her Xmas presents until she becomes an adult whether she likes it or not)

This is pretty much how the day will pan out for me.

Frequent interruptions from my missus telling me to calm down and frequent interruptions from my god daughter telling me she is hungry.

So please my beloved Hawks get a bloody win without any injuries, to make my day bearable.

Women shouldn’t be allowed to vote and come to the footy, 2 of the biggest mistakes in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back