Discussion Round 7, 2019: Photos and Discussion

Two wrongs don't make a right. Cats in white shorts WAS one of the few rights.

See 1989 Prelim Final, both teams in home shorts is the right we are looking for:)

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
I just took a photo of the jumper on the TV to send to a mate and it actually looked purple on my phone. Not quite Freo purple, but a nice shade of dark mauve
Yeah some TV screens have a purple tinge when you view them through a camera

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Only caught bits and pieces of last nights game but, yeah... that didn’t work as I’d hoped. This is where a teal clash would be brilliant.

port wearing the gfg logo if i remember correctly (not that i want too) they didn't wear it at optus against us a few weeks ago

GFG are only on the front of their actual clash jumper, not for every away game. Same setup as St Kilda, who only have Pepper on the clash jumper.

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
Only caught bits and pieces of last nights game but, yeah... that didn’t work as I’d hoped. This is where a teal clash would be brilliant.
Agreed. In my head it was clearer but it became a "the shorts mean you can pick the teams" game which to me means it doesn't work. Bring on Teal 2020.

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
Collingwood host North at Marvel in Round 15 as well
These games irritate me.
A few years Melbourne hosted St Kilda at Docklands the same day as a Docklands team hosted an MCG team at the 'G. Just dumb.

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
This is a perfect game for Hawthorn to be in the beautiful combo of gold jumpers / brown stripes / white shorts.
It's one of the kits that looks mint with white shorts, like the WB jumper.

Back