Game Day Round 7, 2020 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS

:D

We need, AND DESERVE, a match where we just tear the opposition a new one - a four quarter pile on of goals goals goals. We've been waiting for it now for YEARS and I still think it's one of the last things to check off the list of "what maturing teams do". I hope it's today.

With a win today, we could have another 10k of Broncos supporters that have jumped off the sinking ship.

That ship is sunk and rusting at the bottom of the ocean. Literally only the bottom feeders are left now. A decaying, decrepit hulk of a club that even the Courier Mail struggles to redeem.

Every former player has stuck the boot in now. Most of the supporters are in hibernation until better times. Even worse, the Titans and Cowboys aren’t a whole lot better.

And all the AFL teams are here. This is like the Broncos hell. Couldn’t happen to a nicer club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if our midfield shows up unlike the third quarter last week hen were a good chance.

Probably won’t be a quick game so we’ll have to manufacture shots on goal. Will be up to McStay and Hippy to not allow them to intercept mark consistently Like the final last year.

Hopefully Rayner keeps up his form.

Hope McCluggage plays the majority of the game on the wing.
I believe we are a better team when Robbo and McCluggage play majority wing.

Hopefully Martin's confidence is back. He needs to improve massively on his four efforts this year
Martin was one our our best players in that GWS final.
But this year due to injury in round 1 he looks lost and slow.
Hope he comes good today

Last edited:
I think if our midfield shows up unlike the third quarter last week hen were a good chance.

Probably won’t be a quick game so we’ll have to manufacture shots on goal. Will be up to McStay and Hippy to not allow them to intercept mark consistently Like the final last year.

Hopefully Rayner keeps up his form.
The final last year was more about the midfield just banging it in long to an out numbered contest continually than anything Hipwood and McStay did, I'd never slapped my thigh, shook my head and uttered obscenities more in a game ever.

The final last year was more about the midfield just banging it in long to an out numbered contest continually than anything Hipwood and McStay did, I'd never slapped my thigh, shook my head and uttered obscenities more in a game ever.

Agreed but I think GWS will force a slow game again so we don't have much choice. Just need to hold it inside our forward 50 better

Would love to see 3-4 consistent quarters today, not just a couple of 5 minute bursts, but I guess the 5 minute bursts are more our thing.

Weather in Sydney looks perfect for decent quality football...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back