Podcast Round 7, 2020 - P.S. I Am Not A Crackpot

Remove this Banner Ad

The West Coast Eagles are back in business! HoneyBadger35 and Miguel Sanchez farewell the hub, review the victory over Adelaide, talk the ever changing football landscape, preview this weekend's Derby and share the thrilling conclusion of the Lewis Jetta conspiracy.

Link
iTunes
Spotify
RSS
Previous Episodes

We've joined Twitter! Follow us at @WCEBFPod, or send us your rating and review on iTunes.

We've also joined Spotify!

FYI to all our devoted listeners: Badge has gone all Marvel and put in a post-credits scene, so make sure you listen right to the end.

Also, our dream is for this podcast to one day have more devoted listeners than Quinz has love interests.

Enjoyed the pod again, guys.

Glad I hung on until the end. I thought they had got to you too, Miguel.

FYI to all our devoted listeners: Badge has gone all Marvel and put in a post-credits scene, so make sure you listen right to the end.

Also, our dream is for this podcast to one day have more devoted listeners than Quinz has love interests.

Actually the dream is to join the podcast cinematic universe and cash out for $1billion

Can someone come up with a better sounding song please?
In the same vein as a game preview from years past?

We want players who are open and honest but I can't help but feel Barrass has been hardly judged since making comments about how he felt after winning 2018 on an ep of Back Chat (Or was it coast to coast?). Has he actually been poor or are expectations that the oppositions KPF go goalless too optimistic?

Have we seen a change in game style if not the last few games then at least since last year where we're more focused on tackling rather than just pressuring/corralling? And which assistant coach is responsible?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back