Unofficial Preview Round 7, 2020: Sydney Swans v Gold Coast Suns - SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members email sent out pretty much confirms E Taylor with the photo. Also had Zac Foot having his hand shaken by Hayward.

If so you'd assume Taylor for Heeney, Foot for Gray.

Both changes I'm OK with, given in an ideal world Heeney is not injured and Gray pulls his finger out.

They look like sh*t IMO. However I don't like this trend of bright green, blue, orange etc boots either.

I think the red boots look cool on Swans players with the red socks.

dont mind what colour they wear, just funny how things evolve

dont mind what colour they wear, just funny how things evolve

Constantly evolving, like the mullet for example. Huge in the 80s/90s, went away for a bit, came back with Gehrig, then went away again, now I swear every team has got a mullet of some size.

More players should take note of Bruce Doull IMO. Without a doubt the most bad-ass looking bloke to ever play.

Correct me if I’m wrong but buddy said he was a freak talent?

He would know best. Apparently he was involved in our last two drafting processes. Probably nothing more than just texts to Horse or whatever about which U18s kids he likes the look of. I wonder if he got his way with any of them

Delete your account so the AFP cannot trace your IP address immediately. This board will protect you but only for so long to buy you some time to get away. After that you're on your own. Good luck Jeffers.

Sooo.. my ins for this week are Thurlow and Reid for Heeney and Joey.

Doubt we'd debut anyone else this weekend........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad both debutants from last week retained and good to now be able to have a look at E Taylor.....looking forward to seeing what all three look like in the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back