Preview Round 7 2021 - Adelaide Crows v GWS Giants, 2.10 pm @ Adelaide Oval, Sat 1 May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about having a key forward to take their best defender AND our best outside ball user coming back in the same week! I’m excited and think we are a genuine chance for the weekend
Adelaide only had 1 KPD in their last game - Butts. But almost beat Hawks until Jacob Koschitzke got off the leash. I expect them to bring in Worrall or McCasey, but all three of those players (Butts, Worrall & McCasey) are inexperienced. Hogan is a very good addition for us, and has a chance to get off the leash: 3 KPDs will be a handful for their young defence.

Conversely, their kids led by Walker will stretch our inexperienced tall defence. Will be an interesting battle in both areas.

But the midfield battle will be crucial, our experienced mids need to stand up and not allow Laird to be dominant.

It would be a terrible show of faith if we name Mumford and drop Flynn back down to reserves

Flynn 0-4 but has had extremely difficult tasks in at least the last 2 games he has played, he looked fantastic in his first 2

Mumford on the other hand is made to look like a saviour, credit where credit is due for his performance vs Grundy but Flynn would have be capable to handle Hickey and Reid

It would be a terrible show of faith if we name Mumford and drop Flynn back down to reserves

Flynn 0-4 but has had extremely difficult tasks in at least the last 2 games he has played, he looked fantastic in his first 2

Mumford on the other hand is made to look like a saviour, credit where credit is due for his performance vs Grundy but Flynn would have be capable to handle Hickey and Reid

Attachments

• IMG_2072.GIF
    IMG_2072.GIF
    166 KB · Views: 40
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought they would’ve dropped HH and played Hogan and Riccardi as the 2 KPF’s and Finlayson off the bench supporting Flynn

But typical drop both Flynn and Riccardi
I expected Riccardi, but Flynn caught me out. :(

Yep, like the Jesse Hogan in. Looking forward to seeing how he goes much more than I would have originally thought.

Not liking dropping Flynn again. FFS.

I know Jesse really really well !! I have watched both his VFL games. Have watched his training, his interview with Alison and I can assure you something

JESSE IS READY !

he will kick 3 +.... please come back here and confirm

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know Jesse really really well !! I have watched both his VFL games. Have watched his training, his interview with Alison and I can assure you something

JESSE IS READY !

he will kick 3 +.... please come back here and confirm

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah, really like that he does seem really determined to give this shot a red hot go. Hope he can get a bag this weekend - but I'm prepared to give him some time to find his best form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back