Game Day Round 7, 2021: Saints v Hawks, at Marvel @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbh, be also a Melbourne Victory supporter, I am used to floggings this year.

Just gotta look for positives. Good to see Kozi play well again this week, despite the lack of good supply. Worps has been lively, probably freed up a bit without JOM there.

Bit disappointed in the fact that Hawks have just stopped running now. This will be a proper blowout if the boys stop working.

Tom Mitchell is one of the worst Brownlow medallists of all time. Sorry.

Rubbish. He's just never recovered in form since his leg break.

It's worrying his form hasn't recovered, saying he's the worst Brownlow due to form 2 years after getting it is poo poo take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell has become one of the worst users of the ball I jave ever seen simce he returned. I crimge anytime he has it, and sure enough nearly every possession results in a turnover, or 50/50 at best...

I know he broke his leg, but geez, he's not even remotely the same player anymore 😥

Playing a lot of youngsters but the experienced bodies letting us down. No leadership at all out there.

If Brockman gets through the game tomorrow without injury he comes straight back in you would think. Him and Wingard are being SORELY missed with out smalls stock struggling.

MinerBoy
So how has he EVER turned it.

I'll help you.

Never

Repeat

Never

Without the help of Hale, Roughead and co knocking it forward so he could crumb be front and centre and in the that role there were few better, but without service he

Yeah I respect his role in a good side don't make out I don't, but this has been coming for two seasons and many wanted to hang on to someone that offers zero leadership and needs things handed to him in a certain way or outback to be effective.

So I'm happy to say what I see but like so many players before him that rode the gravy in great teams "Gower's" anyone? Don't fool yourself that he was the bricks and mortar that dynasty's were built around.

Did you just say it's hard for a forward pocket to have an impact without good tall forwards? And further in a side with no midfield currently. Cmon man....

I'm not sure this assisted your case. You essentially just tagged every small forward ever.

He doesn't have to have been Luke Hodge or Sam Mitchell to still have been an important player in our success. And without a doubt he was.

He's delivered for years, in great sides and sides not so good. And getting stuck in and tackling when the ball isn't falling his way hasn't been a problem either.

You don't play this many years and this many games without rough trots. He's had them during the great times and he's also been great during some of the s**t.

Your post just smacks of the ferals on the main board who say nothing when the Hawks win but light it up in the "Can Hawks succeed thread" when we get beaten.

Finn!
Great kick- hope he takes a lot of confidence from that one. Nice mark Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back