Game Day Round 7, 2021: Saints v Hawks, at Marvel @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please move the chess pieces now clarko.
We aren't coming back, and our defenders have been hopeless.
Move Mitchell to defence, hardwick to the middle
Put cj and scrimshaw at half forward and wing.
Put jeka at chb (he might take a mark)

Tank please

I'll raise you Hawthorn, Victory AND Arsenal. This seasons sport viewing has not been a fun one!
Thankfully the Storm continue to be a dominant force

Try being a looooooong suffering Buffalo Sabres fan. About to tip over a decade of time spent without reaching the playoffs and having an 18 game losing streak this season to tag onto that. My sports teams currently make baby Jeebus weep.

Finn hasn’t had a lot of the ball but he has done a few things I have noticed. Late in the quarter he was able to stand up in a tackle and fight to get his hands free and pop the ball out by hand. He will get stronger as he grows into his body and I expect that to be a feature of his game.

Try being a looooooong suffering Buffalo Sabres fan. About to tip over a decade of time spent without reaching the playoffs and having an 18 game losing streak this season to tag onto that. My sports teams currently make baby Jeebus weep.

Are you from Buffalo New York?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So you are saying he needs it on a plate.
Mitchell,Hodge and Co

Kind of says what what I was implying.

No that's what you said.

SMH.

Do you know why you have a chance to pot him after 200+ games and 400+ goals? Because he's still playing.

Delve in to how many forward pockets last this long and work backwards as to why he's still going.

I mean he's having a poor year and he's still kicked 11 in 7 games.... in our forwardline. Battling to get hands on it today but he's laid 6 tackles so far. The most for us.

In the end maybe you don't get what a forward pocket is. We'll never agree I guess.

Surprised we have more tackles inside 50, I guess because they are just marking. That's the real killer for mine, we are half as effective going forward and we aren't able to lock it forward for any length of time.
That and the fact we are being dominated in the middle :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cousins needs at least a month in the team to find his rhythm. His kicking is the thing that’s holding him back. He has no trouble finding the ball, winning a clearance and laying a tackle. If he can just work on his finishing ability he might just make it.

Putting our future key position forward (Kosi) at risk in the ruck is the worse decision I have ever seen Clarkson make !!!!

That is truly pathetic from our coaches on so many fronts. If kosi does a medial in the ruck sack all the coaches and selectors

No that's what you said.

SMH.

Do you know why you have a chance to pot him after 200+ games and 400+ goals? Because he's still playing.

Delve in to how many forward pockets last this long and work backwards as to why he's still going.

I mean he's having a poor year and he's still kicked 11 in 7 games.... in our forwardline. Battling to get hands on it today but he's laid 6 tackles so far. The most for us.

In the end maybe you don't get what a forward pocket is. We'll never agree I guess.
I don't think we are that far apart.
I honestly think a long long lunch and a few beers we would walk away agreeing to disagree and still be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back