Game Day Round 7, 2021: St.Kilda v Hawthorn *CROUCH 100TH*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
How do we assess Joyce? He's been solid enough but our defence hasn't been under a lot of pressure and he doesn't offer much offensively.

I'd still prefer Carlisle to him, Carlisle can also be good in defense and also provides more offensive attack.

```

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Right now I’m happy with the score. The important thing is to not let them score. If we score it’s a bonus. I said I wanted to be 4-4 and 80% - were just under 80% so if we can win next week we will achieve that.

Jun 17, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
How do we assess Joyce? He's been solid enough but our defence hasn't been under a lot of pressure and he doesn't offer much offensively.

I'd still prefer Carlisle to him, Carlisle can also be good in defense and also provides more offensive attack.

```

Jake from last year absolutely...in a heartbeat, but the big fellah isn't himself this year...and that is very hard for me to say.

I’ll need to watch the replay sober but Battle, Steele and Billings quiet?

Billings fine, Steele down a bit, Battle worst of the three, arguably our worst today.

Hunter so needed to be clean and he was, that was some great coms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back