Remove this Banner Ad

Props to some of the less obvious today:

Howard
Webster
Crouch
Ross
Wilkie
Bytel

Big part of the structure and pressure that allowed the users to do their job. Kept their heads and moved it well inside.

Clark on the Wing another of note.

Bytel 21 touches - 12 contested - 7 tackles - 8 kicks - 23 pressure acts 76 %de and seven clearances.

rising star nom????

Last edited:
How can a team be so unpredictable and inconsistent? On any given day you don't know whether they will be terrific or terrible, with no in-between. That was really entertaining and they looked a different team from just a week ago. Some excellent performances and team play.

credit to ratts: Hill to HBF was a massive move and it paid dividends

massive game from Hill, lots of tackles, spoils, smothers to go with his normal game

Jones was huge! one of the biggest games I can remember a mid having!

Sinclair unsung. BOG for mine

I promised myself and my wife that after 3 kids that’s all I could handle. After watching Clark move tonight - I’m happy to start another family with him.
Omg post of the thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can a team be so unpredictable and inconsistent? On any given day you don't know whether they will be terrific or terrible, with no in-between. That was really entertaining and they looked a different team from just a week ago. Some excellent performances and team play.

Awwwww

He's officially one of us

Some kind of game from Zak Jones, 37 touches, 16 contested an 2 goals. The bloke can play footy, just needs to lessen the gap between his best and worst!

Great game from Hill, his ball use was excellent.

Steele went a little unoticed but won so much contested footy.

Great to see Snags kicking Snags, he worked hard all night.

Clark was sublime

I was really happy with both Bytel and Byrnes. Bytels contested stuff is so good, if he can start getting footy on the outside he'll be a very good player.

Byrnes struggled at times with his decision making but s**t he looked weaving in and out and his work rate was terrific.

The two ruckmen help.

Some much better signs tonight, let's hope we can build from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back