Preview Round 7, 2021: St.Kilda v Hawthorn - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 1st May, 4:35PM AEST *CROUCH 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Hawks

Votes: 26 53.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and all our post 2020 footy admin decisions have just gone all so very, very well..............................

We are flying.....
I don't even know how that relates to my post. Regardless of their decisions, what I said was true.
Which other team was interested in him.

Just be glad we got Gresham in that trade/draft

He also said we drafted Frawley as a point that our club has moved passed him. Been a selection master-stroke so far
Don't see how the Frawley trade detracts about anything I have posted about Carlisle.
Have always been a Jake fan, just feel he is past it.

As far as our backline goes. It has been our shittruck mids putrid pressure and the loss of Geary and Paton that has contributed more than anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a big Carlisle fan, but he's been below average this year, and he isn't moving well. He seems injured to me...I was hoping that he'd be at CHB for this game since Ryder was playing and before his back twinge. A week off (omitted or injured) might be good for him. A fit Carlisle would be great for the team, just hope is isn't hobbling around Sandy with Frawley (It might push Sandy's age demographic to the "old list" demographic 🙄😏)

I find it amazing with how sh*t we’ve been that people will quibble over fringe selections and which forward pocket is in the team.

I'm glad we're playing the kids, but I wonder if playing Byrnes and Bytel is so that Ratts can blame youth for losing. I'm not sure that it's a good sign. Might be that he's losing faith in them.

My Richmond mate still reckons that something stinks at the club. He said you don't go from finals to North Melbourne overnight unless there are major problems inside the club. North are the only team close to as bad and they had 14 players cut off their list at the end of last year and plenty of good ones like Higgins and Brown.

Rapt to see these boys come in tho:
IN: Byrnes, Ryder, Webster

If we play 75% of how we are capable should smash the Dorks

Go Saints

This sounds a lot like the Bombers game. I was confident all week now I'm not so confident. Ryder is going to have to step up and carry the rest of them on his shoulders.

I'm a big Carlisle fan, but he's been below average this year, and he isn't moving well. He seems injured to me...I was hoping that he'd be at CHB for this game since Ryder was playing and before his back twinge. A week off (omitted or injured) might be good for him. A fit Carlisle would be great for the team, just hope is isn't hobbling around Sandy with Frawley (It might push Sandy's age demographic to the "old list" demographic )
I think his back is pretty stuffed

I put $100 on us to miss finals last year just before the GWS game.

Decided if the universe was going to screw me it at least had to pay for it.

What were the odds? That looks like good bet in hindsight.

I'm glad we're playing the kids, but I wonder if playing Byrnes and Bytel is so that Ratts can blame youth for losing. I'm not sure that it's a good sign. Might be that he's losing faith in them.

My Richmond mate still reckons that something stinks at the club. He said you don't go from finals to North Melbourne overnight unless there are major problems inside the club. North are the only team close to as bad and they had 14 players cut off their list at the end of last year and plenty of good ones like Higgins and Brown.
Mate you've taken pessimism to the next level playing youth as an excuse if you lose. Something isn't right tho, which is glaringly obvious

I don't even know how that relates to my post. Regardless of their decisions, what I said was true.
Which other team was interested in him.

Just be glad we got Gresham in that trade/draft

It would help if Gresh could get on the park. Last 2 years he looks like Hanners injury buddy.

Who was it we passed up Shai Bolton for again. Was that Long? I'm depressed again watching this game. Lonie for Caleb Daniel as well.

Mate you've taken pessimism to the next level playing youth as an excuse if you lose. Something isn't right tho, which is glaringly obvious

I think the youth is Ratts out if we do lose. He's not been a huge fan of developing kids so far. Perhaps it's just that all our geriatrics have fallen over and can't find their walking frames.

He also said we drafted Frawley as a point that our club has moved passed him. Been a selection master-stroke so far
Only due to him copping an injury. Prior to that he was in the team and he’s actually someone who we could really do with, if we can get him up and about.

Even at his age he’d be a big upgrade on Joyce and he’s one guy who actually made his name defending 1-on-1, which are the types you could really do with this year, with the way the game is played.

Joyce will be lucky to play 10 AFL games, he looked completely lost last week.

First AFL game in a long while. Happy to give him another go.
Really like Jake but last week he just wasn’t moving well at all and I think the writing‘s on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back