Autopsy Round 7, 2021 vs Brisbane

PJ Power

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
In lighter news Drew haters where you at ?
Play him in his natural position and hey see what happens:

31 possesions (equal second match high)
6 marks
9 score involvements
5 clearences
22 pressure acts
206 meters gained

wait for it....
IN 88 minutes game time

Couldnt have done more and giving him this game to develop over rocky will do him the world of good. Mentioned in the gameday thread its a shame he is the only upcoming genuine mid we have.
Wines goes alright too.

It was the standard performance against Fagan Brisbane. s**t.

Lethargic, no pressure, Cameron destroying us, Brisbane midfield dominance. All it missed was Hipwood taking a dozen marks and kicking a bag.

Drew was good, Bergman was good, Wines was good (not great, but good), Robbie tried, Allir tried. Thats it. Our forward line was ridiculously bad. Play in ******* front you muppets

Nah. I just saw 23 men get f’ed. Not sure I’m up for more.

This is beautiful German romance. Ich liebe dich. The language of love.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It was a terrible performance by us, but one positive is Willem Drew. Is that the break out game we’ve been hoping for? 32 possessions with 5 clearances and a goal was a pretty good return given we got smashed in the middle. Seemed one of the few willing to crash in and make a contest.

A small positive, but a positive nonetheless.
He has something to play for , he's spot.

Revan11

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm not overly worried. Everyone has a bogey side and ours for the last few years is Brisbane. West Coast kept losing to GC for a while. Hawks to Geel. Bris to Rich. The list goes on. They have us beaten mentally right now which is something we 100% need to fix come finals time.

x_les_x

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Will probably get roasted but i dont know why Bergman gives me Ben Jacobs go home vibes. He is a gun having an extended runa t it though. Scrubs some kicks but went at 74% 7 marks 448 metres gained then does it both ways 4 inside 50s and 3 rebound 50s and that beautiful long goal. Feel like his aerial ability and skills are being wasted in a short kicking half back flank role. Would like to see him take Duursmas wing role and kick some more snags or deliver inside 50

PJ Power

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm not overly worried. Everyone has a bogey side and ours for the last few years is Brisbane. West Coast kept losing to GC for a while. Hawks to Geel. Bris to Rich. The list goes on. They have us beaten mentally right now which is something we 100% need to fix come finals time.
One thing’s for sure, if we have to play them in the Finals, they won’t be taking us seriously. Gotta use that to our advantage.

Revan11

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Will probably get roasted but i dont know why Bergman gives me Ben Jacobs go home vibes. He is a gun having an extended runa t it though. Scrubs some kicks but went at 74% 7 marks 448 metres gained then does it both ways 4 inside 50s and 3 rebound 50s and that beautiful long goal. Feel like his aerial ability and skills are being wasted in a short kicking half back flank role. Would like to see him take Duursmas wing role and kick some more snags or deliver inside 50
I think Bergs will move to the wing after his HB apprenticeship.

Also, please don't mention Ben Jacobs his name makes my dry retch.

Mr Experience

Southern Power fan
Apr 8, 2021
wat
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That's some very low standards you got , making finals is all that matters

Also hey kochie
👋

I hate these losses as much as anyone, but at this stage I'm still confident we will finish top 4 and give the flag a shake if we get some of our injured first 22 players back on the park.

We're not the first team to get flogged in Brisbane and won't be the last.

Now if we start dropping games we should be winning (a pre-2020 trait) and/or get thumped a third time I will be concerned.

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
From reading the first 2 pages we had a mare. Lucky I went out for my wife’s birthday. I did try snd get her to book an earlier sitting but it appears to have worked out well.

Mr Experience

Southern Power fan
Apr 8, 2021
wat
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well there you go, turned on SBS and there was the channel we all used to love in all its glory.

Kids growing up today just don't understand.

Ich liebe dich auch* but I’m still not watching it.

*that’s about the only bit of German my dad, who’s from Austria, taught me

The dad in this film is German scary.

Back