Autopsy Round 7, 2022: Hawks fail against Dees

Just not clean enough, but fought out really well.

What might have been had we taken a few more chances.

Regardless of the result, really like how we're playing now.

Can't wait to get CJ, Ned and Lewis back in.

Go at it.

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GSW
very proud of that

how about Finn's job on Langdon and Nash on Oliver in the third

we lack that little bit of class to take us over the edge but we had a plan on how to beat this *ing unstoppable Melbourne team and we stuck to it no matter what

a loss always hurts but I'm not gonna be too upset tonight

we continuously managed to stop their momentum at stages too which we haven't been able to earlier in the season. Admittedly third q they got a hold of us but it was nowhere near as bad as some other games. It shows we're learning, improving and developing

If we were 20 games more experienced or a higher ranked side (umpiring) I reckon we win this.

One of those games with nothing in it but things just favour the top side.

Really happy with that. Need to win the next couple to frank some decent form the past few weeks and keep the confidence up with the wins

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hardest Melbourne have been pushed this year. They might have had outs but CJ, Lewis, Morrison and our two first choice rucks aren't exactly small outs especially against a team with Gawn.

Straight kicking and better umpiring, we win that.

Don’t think we failed - thought we showed plenty to be encouraged about.

Don’t want to hear one *ing word about McGuiness and JOM - they had good games

Conor Nash was awesome - did a great job on Oliver and should of had a few frees for holding paid to him

Chad, Gunners and Breust in front of goals may have been the difference - disappointing conversion from them

As for the umps - get ****ed

Aug 22, 2012
London
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hard to contend with:

• 5 day turn around
  • Breust, Gunston and Wingard missing what they did and ending 2.8
  • the totally in inconsistent and yet consistently one way umpiring.

Loved our effort, desire and game plan. A couple of additions and more time to build confidence and execution and we are there

Back