AFLW Round 7 2022 - v Brisbane, @ Metricon Monday 21 February

Remove this Banner Ad

Harris plays exactly how you expect a full forward, always contests. Great hands but even when she's not able to take them like any good FF will bring it to ground.

Also there's something just so satisfying when a big full forward comes out and absolutely steam rolls someone

Only caught the last 10 minutes, I saw the half time score thought we were done checked again to see we were up by 5. After that it was hard viewing, felt like Brisbane had all the play but once again the dees hang on. Will have to catch the replay at some point.

She’s really evolved her game this year, but it’s hard not to yearn for what could have been if Tayla had played for us since the first year of the comp.

What a win. This team certainly knows how to throw unloseable games and win ones they shouldn’t.

Fair enough , thug was way over the top to describe her . I think she is controlling her aggression at the ball a lot better than maybe some of her attempts in previous seasons .
I want to see her as aggressive, more often. and all our girls need to take a leaf out of Taylor's book; to become more willingly aggressive, in play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back