Strategy Round 7, 2023: Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

They were next to the MCG oval, carpark end with the back door open about 30 minutes ago as I went past, couldn't stop to have a look.
It could also be ambos on a break. I knew some and they would often hang near coffee shops when waiting for calls to come through.

OK, stand down - there's a bunch of school kids around and tents up in that part of the ground now, ambos are probably there for an event.

It could also be ambos on a break. I knew some and they would often hang near coffee shops when waiting for calls to come through.

I did wonder if they just couldn't get parking closer to Laika.

Petch has had a habit in the past though of receiving votes in here during losses. What to make of that?
Mmmmm be interested to see that.

My (unreliable) memory can only remember two standout games from Petro and he has only one Brownlow vote.

I can imagine a week in week out ‘solid’ player not getting many votes but that’s not him. He flashes in and out. And he doesn’t do much in between e.g. ferocious tackling or running down players.

I really think he’s an athlete but I just don’t think football is his sport - he doesn’t seem to have the brain for it - plus his body doesn’t seem able to cope with it. (At least Shuey, Yeo, NN have football brains.)

But he’s gonna get at least several more games this season to (hopefully) prove me wrong.

Mmmmm be interested to see that.

My (unreliable) memory can only remember two standout games from Petro and he has only one Brownlow vote.
I'm talking about the votes on here, it became a bit of a pattern over the last few seasons IIRC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloke didn't touch the ball in the entire first half. XON might not be much better, but it's not like Trew has really shown anything in any of his games so far.
Trew has been great in the WAFL this year and looked good once we looked for him at the stoppages in the second half. Absolute no brainer to give him another full game for his development and to prove himself.

So XON's in, going to be playing in the forward pocket, have under 10 possies and get dropped.

Simmo said hes an inside mid...so why not fekkin play him there for half a dozen games rather than bloody gaff.

we were all very critical of Bailey williams, and then we had no choice but to play him as ruck...its taken him half a dozen games to show some ability.

makes as much sense as Petch still in this team.
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

makes as much sense as Petch still in this team.
Simpson leans towards more of a back half side and you complain about him leaving a forward in?

We'll get pumped because the team balance is all wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

So where's Chesser at. He's not playing WAFL either? So been out for 3 weeks?

Listed as 3-4 weeks so lot better then TBC .
What’s the point of flicking Trew and O’Neill in and out of the side every week?
Neither of them get a chance to establish themselves.
Would have preferred Trew, O’Neill has had lots of chances.
Pointless.

Hope / Think Trew will get his opportunity especially if he keeps preforming at WAFL normally good kicking skills which is a Simmo must have .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back