Game Day Round 7, 2023 : Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 4:35pm Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weddle to Juh ?. For a so called contending team the dogs have some very average best 22 players. Duryea, obrien, baker, scott, johannisen, keath and watching most freo games I'd throw lobb in there too, but he will probably have his one standout game for the season against us.

Our best team on paper for the year. hopefully we can continue our form of the last couple weeks and be competitive, we might actually get some praise being back in Melbourne again If we can .

HAWKS BY PLENTY, YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE
Eventually this is gonna be true. Why not today!?

Lewis Ramma Greene hottest new forward line in the league. Sicily keen to prove himself, organises the back line to nullify dogs talls, leading by example. Return of Day and Ward takes the mid to a new level. Nash "Hanneberys" the Bont.

Hawks by 8 (goals. In case you were wondering)

HAWKS BY PLENTY, YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Weddle to Juh ?. For a so called contending team the dogs have some very average best 22 players. Duryea, obrien, baker, scott, johannisen, keath and watching most freo games I'd throw lobb in there too, but he will probably have his one standout game for the season against us.

Our best team on paper for the year. hopefully we can continue our form of the last couple weeks and be competitive, we might actually get some praise being back in Melbourne again If we can .
Not too different to most sides , average bottom 6 .
But they have Bont/English as elites and decent talent around that too .
Big challenge today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we win only a couple games for the rest of the year, please let it be this one.

Absolutely loathe the great pretenders, kissed on the **** by umpires since they maxed out their umpire pity metre and have done the bare minimum with their list since 2016.

Go well, Hawkers!

It is Rama time with a healthy dose of Lewis.. Put down Greene to kick a bag today.

By the end of the day AFL land would be talking about how hawks stole pick 18.

Come on, you Hawkers! We can do this! We've come so close in the last two weeks, but our efforts were unfortunately stifled by miracles. Let's hope this is not the case today. We've been competitive without Lewis, surely we can win with him! GO HAWKS!!!

I’m pumped! Moved out of Melbourne a while back so today will be my first live game for the year. Can’t wait to see how Wed and Rama go, although first game so tempered expectations. Looking for solid efforts to continue from the last two weeks. Dogs are up and down so let’s hope they are on a down today which history shows can happen for milestone games.
Tipping Lewis kicks 2 on return in the first half and 4 for bruest under the roof. Dogs by 11 points in a close one.

Still feel confident we can win this if we bring the same intent as the last couple weeks.

Libba has been in great form so him being out is huge. If Nash can restrict Bont and keep him accountable going the other way then we'll be half way to victory.

Mitch Lewis back in the team finally gives our forward line some real structure that should have flow on effects to improve the output of everyone else.

The boys deserve a win and I hope they can get it this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back