AFL Autopsy Round 7: 37 Point loss to Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread.....

106PwpLIIXJnXi.gif

The Umpires definately got the 4$ on offer from crown bet just to conveniently sway the game as it progressed into Freos is favour.

Zaharakis, Dea, Gleeson, Stanton, Francis, McKenna, Myers, Kelly, Baguley all didn't look like they weren't up to AFL standard today.
Myers can be excused (first game back at AFL level), Francis and Gleeson are still young and growing.

The rest need to show why they should even be on an AFL list by years end.

Umpires cost us at least 3 goals and all moment in the game, but that seems standard at the moment.
Daniher, Zerrett and Hurley were good today at least!

We'll win 2 or 3 more games for the year. Get used to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started watching at the end of the second when they kicked that red time goal. Sorry about that. Never should of tuned in. What a s**t game

Inb4 all the excuses

Ultimately, we are not a top 8 side. We have too many passengers and players just not up to finals quality football. Our midfield, while on paper can look strong, would be the worst performed in the AFL

There is no plan B. Only Plan A. If plan A fails, we beat our head against a brick wall until it bleeds

People would bag Sheedy at the end, but I tell you, he would not let these sort of momentum swings and tactical changes or adjustments from the opposition slide for so long. Whole quarters and halves!

These threads are just beyond embarrassing. - Doss

I'm thinking I won't bother anymore tbh, we know how it goes every single week.
Play well for a quarter and a half, then stuff it up continuously.

64 point turn around.
41 inside 50s for the whole game. 15 or so in the second half. We were up 26-10 at one point.
Midfield comprehensively beaten.
Reality? We're just not good enough atm. top 6 pick incoming, and alot of players to cull.
Positives? Hurley is a freak and is back in form. Great game.
Based on today, who are the cloggers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back