• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

BunjiMac

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
This sort of game just exposes how much we lack real talent and class, especially in that midfield area.

Laird and Keys are not the answer. They try hard and can accumulate numbers, but they need to be and should be, the support cast and I'll through sloane in there too. Expecting them to be our premier midfielders will only get us so far.

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lol DMac

Under no pressure and misses a target by miles

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Classic of this board to only mention a Mackay mistake and not praise the rest of his game today. That’s the first target he’s missed and he’s the only one to provide any drive from D50. Would have him in our top 3 today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burtonsgottago

Premiership Player
May 5, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
This sort of game just exposes how much we lack real talent and class, especially in that midfield area.

Laird and Keys are not the answer. They try hard and can accumulate numbers, but they need to be and should be, the support cast and I'll through sloane in there too. Expecting them to be our premier midfielders will only get us so far.
Need a big bodied mid like Greenwood

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
We see the results of his philosophies.

Needs to go. Well past it.

This is his list and it is an ordinary one
Woah..steady up there. There are a heap of kids playing and fatigue is going to be a factor. This year was always going to be painful and one where we had to get games into the kids. Stay the course and get more high end talent in at years end and keep building. Look 3 years down the track not 3 weeks time

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Opinion, it is your opinion.
Everything posted on BF is an opinion. I told you why I thought it was a bad option and I'm yet to see you explain how it wasn't. You clearly have nothing which is why you played the man and accused me of melting.

There is no universe where handballing to a guy under pressure is preferable to taking a very simple set shot.

Sep 8, 2008
Pacific Northwest
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Seattle Seahawks
I can't believe mchenry was a 1st round pick in a strong draft. I wouldn't want him in my local A grade side

This was the first game where I saw the opposite. Has very good foot skills. Needs to improve his decision making but there was a play in the first where he laced out two forwards in a row. A lot more to work with than I thought.

Back