Game Day Round 7 - Adelaide vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

You're going to have to explain to me where I went wrong with my Trigg comment because I honestly believe Trigg should have been booted. It was my first post because I was that infuriated with the Crows I decided to write it down rather then break s**t.

Never mind. Best you post in here than break stuff. Welcome aboard.

I dont want to like your post, because I felt sorry for your Club in the way the Vic media were savage on you guys.

Its now our turn by the SA media.
In a way, we welcomed the canning we got in the media because we thought it would perhaps make our club face reality. At the moment I'm not quite sure they got the message. Silver lining stuff.

Yep. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Danger spoke of his love of the club at all?:(
If he goes he goes. If he doesn't want to be here, see ya later. I'm over these players playing us. Either you are staying or going none of this ongoing is he, isn't he rubbish. Had enough of that with Tippett.

In a way, we welcomed the canning we got in the media because we thought it would perhaps make our club face reality. At the moment I'm not quite sure they got the message. Silver lining stuff.

Ironically winning games against the Dogs and the Eagles was the worse thing that could happen because it covers up the cracks.

My Club may need to be bulldozed and rebuilt with a new foundation.

Yep. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Danger spoke of his love of the club at all?:(

Dangerfield is a quality person and a quality footballer, I have no issues with his efforts or his integrity which is why I put the word "if" in front of the statement. However, I would feel terrible trying to force him to stay at a club that shot itself in the foot when he could seek greater glory at another club. I think that highly of him that I almost would rather him go onto glory at another club then to see him prove his loyalty to this club which will probably have little success during his career.

Never mind. Best you post in here than break stuff. Welcome aboard.

Thats why I applaud the mods tonight, we are angry and venting. They have also been hard on the trolls.:thumbsu:

If only our team had the same dedication as our mods had with hitting trolls hard.:rolleyes:

People need to vote with their feet. Cancel your memberships. I canned mine at the end of 2013 and I'm not having any regrets. The club needs a complete clean out and it isn't going to happen if people keep validating our current administration.

Didn't help when we lost lynch in the opening minutes of the game either.

Very interesting and so close in timing to dougies as well. Demons player chose to bump, caused lynch's head to cannon into another player. Lynch maybe concussed and misses rest of game and potential jaw issues as well. Any chance if games for the demon player?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where was plan B?

Or is plan B - flood all 22 players back into there forward 50 and then break after a turnover? Resulting in no one to kick it to.

Up there with the worst halves of football I have seen from the Crows. Pathetic is too weak a word for what was dished up at AO today. The players were off the boil, yeah, but Roos out-coached our bloke by 100%. We were denied use of the corridor and pushed wide all day and we couldn't cope. We press up too far and have all year and most of last year as well. Our gameplan is ratshit and unless our neutered coaching staff have the intelligence to realise this, we will continue to have our pants around our ankles.
Why do we have witches hats in the coaching box on match days?
Truck is sorely missed down back. He is our general and no one has stepped up since he's been out. He is also our release from kick ins and again, no one has stepped up.
Our forward line is a dogs' breakfast. Kick high to Eddie is a great strategy. Great move to keep Tex in the twos. Our mids don't run hard enough both ways.
How often do we see our players take possession in the back half and look up to find bugger all options? This results in a chain of handballs that often leads to a turnover.
Our problems start with coaching, gameplan, strategy and continue with players that look as though they are somewhere else. How can an AFL side start each game as piss poorly as ours?
Enough venting, I'm outa here. If I was still a drinker I'd get extremely pissed tonight.

Trimmed a few comments out.

Getting a bit personal!

Emotional times but settle down a bit please. Let's not turn on each other. Any more than normal anyway.

Let's direct our anger in the right way (at Trigg and Reilly).

Trimmed a few comments out.

Getting a bit personal!

You guys have done a good job tonight. The trolls were out in force. Mind you Im sure most are reading this and laughing but who can blame them.

I think the the team should be blamed and not just a player it took a collective effort to monumentally screw this up.

Where was plan B?

Or is plan B - flood all 22 players back into there forward 50 and then break after a turnover? Resulting in no one to kick it to.
That appeared to be plan A this week, based on the first half.

Plan B this week was our usual plan A, which we returned to in the second half, and very nearly pinched a most undeserved victory.

Great job, coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back