Round 7 best and fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Carey_is_King
It's a done deal then.
You talk amongst yourselves, and I will ignore you. :D

Shoot, does this mean we can still talk about you?

You'd better not answer that or we'll catch you out on not ignoring me!

:D

The thing that stuffed up the official North forum was personal abuse, so guys, stop getting personal or I'll start deleting posts.

I don't care who started it or who's right or who's wrong. The only thing that matters is that you're all North fans, you all put into the club, and you all have a right to an opinion (even if it's a wrong one when it comes to Cochrane and Makepeace :D )

Originally posted by 35eye

Is it okay to keep making fun of Caroline Wilson & David Calthorpe?:confused:

Silly question girl........

Anyway, once I get a spare week or two, I'll list down the definitive list of people that are Shinboner approved for personal abuse. But just quickly, here are a few rules of thumb.....

1. Any footballer that is currently not on the North Melbourne list is FAIR GAME. Please note the David Calthorpe exception rule as defined below.

2. Any journalist is FAIR GAME.

3. Any football fan who doesn't hold a North Melbourne membership is FAIR GAME. Please note the Wayne Carey exception rule as defined below.

4. Extra abuse should be heaped upon USC, and is in fact, encouraged.

5. Anyone who has no understanding of football is FAIR GAME. If they tell you that football is a waste of time, extreme physical violence is acceptable.

The David Calthorpe Exception Rule This overrides rule number 1 in that any footballer who answers to the name David Calthorpe should be abused whether or not he is on the North Melbourne list or not. In fact, abuse is encouraged.

The Wayne Carey Exception Rule In respect to point number 3 above, persons holding North Melbourne memberships can be personally abused should they ever cast any negative comment on Wayne Carey.

Originally posted by Daphne
No one asked to be treated differently:mad:

Thanks 35eye, I think you are brilliant too. I think that makepeace is brilliant as well after reading that he has been playing with a hairline fracture for most of the season, and he is going to be playing again tomorrow, I always knew he was a tough one, still my pick for future captain.

Originally posted by Shinboners

Silly question girl........

Anyway, once I get a spare week or two, I'll list down the definitive list of people that are Shinboner approved for personal abuse. But just quickly, here are a few rules of thumb.....

1. Any footballer that is currently not on the North Melbourne list is FAIR GAME. Please note the David Calthorpe exception rule as defined below.

2. Any journalist is FAIR GAME.

3. Any football fan who doesn't hold a North Melbourne membership is FAIR GAME. Please note the Wayne Carey exception rule as defined below.

4. Extra abuse should be heaped upon USC, and is in fact, encouraged.

5. Anyone who has no understanding of football is FAIR GAME. If they tell you that football is a waste of time, extreme physical violence is acceptable.

The David Calthorpe Exception Rule This overrides rule number 1 in that any footballer who answers to the name David Calthorpe should be abused whether or not he is on the North Melbourne list or not. In fact, abuse is encouraged.

The Wayne Carey Exception Rule In respect to point number 3 above, persons holding North Melbourne memberships can be personally abused should they ever cast any negative comment on Wayne Carey.

Well with all of the above exceptions, I think you could have just squeezed one forum poster in here.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back