Game Day Round 7: Big Country, Geebung v Essendon, MCG, Sunday 5th May, 3.20PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no forwards in the team today that will lead all day. The only two we have are Brown and Fantasia. Everybody else wants it kicked on their heads always. Funny how stagnant we look with neither of them in.

Whose bright idea was it that McGrath before McCluggage was a good option?

As disappointing as the Giants loss. Thing that’s shits me today is coaches don’t try anything different. Just hope it’ll turn around.

We can bounce back from this though and we’ve played the three best teams in the comp already.

Lots of disappointing performances today, plenty of dumb football and poor efforts.

Francis is playing forward out of necessity so difficult to be too critical, but he really needed to hit those two genuine set shots he had.

Also despise watching our players throw an arm out at the opposition player as though that’s going to stop anyone, or is anything approaching an acceptable level of effort.

I wouldn't show them film from this game being that it was a total ****up

I would show them film from port v eagles on how to work it inside 50

that's it for me, i'm out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of disappointing performances today, plenty of dumb football and poor efforts.

Francis is playing forward out of necessity so difficult to be too critical, but he really needed to hit those two genuine set shots he had.

Also despise watching our players throw an arm out at the opposition player as though that’s going to stop anyone, or is anything approaching an acceptable level of effort.
yeah we are either making token efforts to tackle or we simply arent strong enough in the contest. We wont win many games relying on outside run only

For the last half hour my house has smelt nice, no mutt, toilet works well, I think I'll switch the tv back on....wait a minute what's that smell 🤪

We breed soft, weak, useless and uninspired footballers. Where did the mongrel and tough footy go for the Essendon Football Club. We are pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back