Round 7 Carnage/Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You asked and you have received TedDougChris

Vent away all!

Hang on, I’m going to need a DK Lillee style run up this week...

And to check if certain words are still allowed....

Be right back....

Will be fielding 6 rookies this week...just laughable. So much carnage and you can bet that this is the week that Crisp will decide to get a disgusting 40. Libba will probably spud up again now that I'm forced to hold him. Have to bring in Lloyd even though Lions are really restrictive on defenders, will score less than 100 no doubt but just have to bring him. If Whit was not injured I would have enjoyed seeing Lloyd drop in price but alas, I'm cursed

I need a bottle of the strongest and oldest whisky from the local BWS so that I can drown my sorrows all weekend long, maybe make it two bottles. If I post an extreme amount of cr*p this weekend, tell me so. o_O

I need a bottle of the strongest and oldest whisky from the local BWS so that I can drown my sorrows all weekend long, maybe make it two bottles. If I post an extreme amount of cr*p this weekend, tell me so. o_O

Nope, but we will quote for future bribery and corruption purposes.....

Will be fielding 6 rookies this week...just laughable. So much carnage and you can bet that this is the week that Crisp will decide to get a disgusting 40. Libba will probably spud up again now that I'm forced to hold him. Have to bring in Lloyd even though Lions are really restrictive on defenders, will score less than 100 no doubt but just have to bring him. If Whit was not injured I would have enjoyed seeing Lloyd drop in price but alas, I'm cursed

7 rookies here...

Hore D4, Duursma D5, Scrimshaw* D6
Walsh M7, Hayes M8
Drew F6

I'm starting Scrim as I feel a late change coming on, and he will outscore Young, my DE. I could go Petrol vs GCS at F6 over Drew, that will be a last minute decision!

6 isn't bad at all....Check the teams in the top 100, all will have 4 to 7 rookies

Hore D4, Duursma D5, Scrimshaw* D6
Walsh M7, Hayes M8
Drew F6

I'm starting Scrim as I feel a late change coming on, and he will outscore Young, my DE. I could go Petrol vs GCS at F6 over Drew, that will be a last minute decision!
Actually, that's not a bad idea. I don't have a def bench this week so no harm in starting Scrim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon you could be winning overall rank by 1000 pts in round 22 and still blast the s**t out of your team lol. Are you sure you want to bring in Lloyd? You’ll have a lot less to vent about now 😂

I reckon you could be winning overall rank by 1000 pts in round 22 and still blast the **** out of your team lol. Are you sure you want to bring in Lloyd? You’ll have a lot less to vent about now 😂
Have to bring Lloyd in even though I know he will go under 100, it's just the worst. Don't have the balls to go into a round without Whit or Lloyd. If I go Stewart or Laird this week instead then Lloyd will go 130+. Can't win

6 isn't bad at all....Check the teams in the top 100, all will have 4 to 7 rookies
I forgot to include Crisp this week, is well overdue for a bad game and a 60 from him will hurt so much this week due to how unique he is. Libba on field is more common but again, will be another spud score from him. Will be amazed if I get to 1900

Have to bring Lloyd in even though I know he will go under 100, it's just the worst. Don't have the balls to go into a round without Whit or Lloyd. If I go Stewart or Laird this week instead then Lloyd will go 130+. Can't win
I forgot to include Crisp this week, is well overdue for a bad game and a 60 from him will hurt so much this week due to how unique he is. Libba on field is more common but again, will be another spud score from him. Will be amazed if I get to 1900

Now now, can't start venting about the player scores, until the actual round starts :p

Bollox !!!!
It's never too early to lay one on the horse eh?
1ILsNTRBD31z-Z7VqJLzKL0CJKjRJ4ElbyDbL3R5hvE.gif

Some people will have a huge night, with all of Treloar, Grundy, Crisp, Duurs, Drew, Boak and Rocky, being a chance of being in one team.

Traded Drew out, so just Treloar, Duursma, Boak and Rocky for me tonight

Good luck everyone! (we are definitely gonna need it this round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back