Preview Round 7 Changes/Preview vs StKilda (Dish's 300th) [Final team: Wood/Nahas for Turner/LT]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wright looked injured. Maybe Ziebell with his shoulder, but he's likely to want to play in Drew's 300th.
There will be some sore bodies, it was a pretty physical game. Some guys will need a spell soon.

Out: Turner, Wright (inj.)
In: Wood, Mullett

Out: Dal Santo, Turner
In: Wood, Clarke

While I'm at it, Ben Brown needs to stop running under the ball, really s**t to watch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It depends on how a number of players pull up. Wright, Ziebell and Cunners all pulled up sore at different stages. It also depends on who plays well in the VFL tomorrow. But at this stage I'd go:

Out: Turner
In: Wood

Thomas is lucky that Garner and Anderson are injured otherwise he would be right on the edge. To be fair he should be on the edge anyway and I wouldn't be disappointed with the match committee if they upgrade Nahas for Anderson and bring him in for Thomas next week.

I wouldn't be against dropping Jacobs either, he didn't have a hard tag on anyone. He was opposed to a number of players throughout the night.

If he isn't going to play as a tagged I fail to see what he offers. *his going back with the flight mark was awesome mind you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back