Autopsy Round 7: Changes v Gold Coast - Garland, Michie, Stretch, Oliver in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think OMac is 12 months away from being capable of week-in, week-out footy. It isn't a skill question either, just a size one. He comes in as the 3rd tall type. Have Garland play on the medium/flex and TMac on the #1.

It pisses me off that our defence, which was really pretty good all things considered, is now starting to look shaky. We need another KPD.

Garland's ability to stop an opponent has been proven over time to be good. His 'reputation' comes with some of the earth shatteringly dumb things he seems to achieve with the ball in hand; but with more runners around him I hope he can get back to his best.
We have another KPD but want to play him forward and then drop him every other week cause he hasnt got the smarts to play out of position. Like ya say Garlands a good defender but puts more pressure on whole defense while he has ball in hand cause he just bombs it for repeat i50s. Glad we are sticking with hunt and wagner need to find more run from def which they provide

It pisses me off that our defence, which was really pretty good all things considered, is now starting to look shaky. We need another KPD.
We should be sending Frost back to defence. Hogan and Watts are good targets, Pederson playing the 3rd tall, Dawes is capable of playing a role up forward and Weideman and Hulett kicking goals and performing well at VFL level will eventually be able to step up in the long term. No point turning Frost into a forward when his best position as a defender is looking like one of our biggest weakness at the moment.

We should be sending Frost back to defence. Hogan and Watts are good targets, Pederson playing the 3rd tall, Dawes is capable of playing a role up forward and Weideman and Hulett kicking goals and performing well at VFL level will eventually be able to step up in the long term. No point turning Frost into a forward when his best position as a defender is looking like one of our biggest weakness at the moment.
Was named in the backline for Casey.... be good to see a Tarrant-like transformation for him into a backman.

oh and fwiw i know where players are named has little bearing in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back