VFL Round 7 - Coburg vs Collingwood at Coburg City Oval (Pies WON 72-47, replay in OP #BurgersIrked)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure of your point but as big sized mids I am putting Wills Sier and Greenwood in the same category. Personally if one of them comes in next week I'd be happy to stick with the tried and true Greenwood.
My point is like those three named Brown is also an in and under player who does his best work in close at the stoppages, albeit he lacks the same size.

At the same time he hasn't taken his eyes off the footy either, putting together a really good game. With a lot of attention coming his way it's an encouraging performance.

His best performance barrackers?

Seems like the hit flicked a switch on him.
Good signs

Not sure of your point but as big sized mids I am putting Wills Sier and Greenwood in the same category. Personally if one of them comes in next week I'd be happy to stick with the tried and true Greenwood.
I'd like to see Sier get a game. He is very quick with his hands and would add a bit of bulk to the midfield.

His best performance barrackers?

Seems like the hit flicked a switch on him.
Good signs
While he's shown the same signs (good marking, kicking, spoils) during other games it's certainly the most consistent game he's played. That he hasn't dropped in and out of the match makes it the best I've seen from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see Sier get a game soon. There has to be a spot in our midfield, he’s in good form, has great hands and is that big bear we’re missing while De Goey plays forward. Will be interesting to see what they do with him as I can’t imagine he has any other spots in him

Suprise suprise

Now who thinks we get a fair run from the umpires

One mobs playing the man

Afl no
Vfl no
Awfl no
Vwfl no
Little league no

Remove this Banner Ad

Back