VFL Round 7 - Collingwood vs Williamstown at Olympic Park Oval (Pies WON, replay OP #PrayForFrankston)

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Moore has played 18 games, lets lay off the kid.

Developing nicely.
I don't think there's anyone here being particularly unfair to him at all. Almost everyone would be able to see that he has enormous talent, I'd say many of us expect him to be a superstar of the competition in a few years time.

Right now we're in the happy (and fairly rare for us of late) position of having a lot of players deserving a spot in the side, our injury list has shrunk a bit and there are quite a few in the VFL team who are pushing their claims. So unless your names Pendlebury, Sidebottom or Treloar, chances are it will be thrown up as a possible axing from the side!

What I seen this Year. Cloke in does not = Better Chance of Winning. We looked Fantastic without Cloke.

I say White is more the Postion he would take as Cloke would also go in the Ruck
Cloke would play CHF.
Cox switches in the ruck.
Moore stays at FF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was sitting behind Sier's kick and reckon it looked better live. Seemed he was kicking it long to the empty goal square and Witts made a dash towards the ball. The angle of the video gives a different impression though.

Last edited:
Haha - now it's 'teamfrankston' lovely feint, and right cross by... MagpieBat?

18cigx9j96nfwgif.gif

You almost have to tie down trees around here... even the cemetery was not safe! Some pricks were stealing headstones for the marble... :oops:

Seriously!? My grandfather, grandmother, and aunt are in the Frankston cemetery.

My grandfather had a 'bit of form' so would have had a begrudging respect for a marble lifter. But the women of the family were saints!

Seriously!? My grandfather, grandmother, and aunt are in the Frankston cemetery.

My grandfather had a 'bit of form' so would have had a begrudging respect for a marble lifter. But the women of the family were saints!

Yep 100% true. You may find a local article about it. People would steal the white off rice around here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back