Round 7 discussion and vents

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
1480/16 (c). Not bad considering I fielded ZGL over Rioli and Bont was a late out. JPK has been great the last two weeks, showing why I picked him from the start. Re-paying the faith.

Got Fyfe, Banfield (for Bont), Billings, Gawn, Christensen and Murray to come. Hopefully 2000?
Nice! A JPK owner! Kind of wish I had him instead of Parker. I said it 2 weeks ago, when JPK gets in form, he stays in form for a while. He is a 110 guy in this form and is an absolute bargain right now. Might pull the trigger on parker this week and get JPK in.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Brought in Blakely this week and am expecting a big one!

Don't let me down mate i need it to save my week.
Never mind - 9 points at quarter time... JUST * OFF WITH THIS s**t! Can i just have 1 player this round stand up and give me something to be happy about

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
Nice! A JPK owner! Kind of wish I had him instead of Parker. I said it 2 weeks ago, when JPK gets in form, he stays in form for a while. He is a 110 guy in this form and is an absolute bargain right now. Might pull the trigger on parker this week and get JPK in.

Thanks for that remember reading it and then trading him in :D

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
he's almost doubling the fantasy score of the next highest freo player. gun.
His marking has been awesome today, hope he continues because I need a 150 from him the way I'm going. If Freo can actually start playing a bit better it might make it easier for Fyfe but he has done amazing as a one man show so far

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
55 Points and you can go and get ****ed... Seriously Blakely i have no idea how you could be that bad.

1 tackle for the entire game... 1!

Only 3 marks and of his 21 disposals he only had 6 kicks... I am so beyond done right now, i could have played a rookie and would have been better off.

Every player i trade in turns to s**t so i am going to be trading in JPK and and Dane Rampe in next week just to make sure they spud it up for the Swans because i can't get a trade right.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
55 Points and you can go and get ******... Seriously Blakely i have no idea you could be that bad.

1 tackle for the entire game... 1!

Only 3 marks and of his 21 disposals he only had 6 kicks... I am so beyond done right now, i could have played a rookie and would have been better off.

Every player i trade in turns to s**t so i am going to be trading in JPK and and Dane Rampe in next week just to make sure they spud it up for the Swans because i can't get a trade right.
I would trade in JPK if I were you, he is in his consistent beast mode. I was also surprised by Blakely. With the amount of times Freo kicked backwards, I thought he would ton up by half time. Richmond just put too much pressure on. Blakely will bounce back don't worry

Back