Discussion Round 7 Discussion (dedicated to Andrew Birch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Birch

Carnage Enthusiast
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
At the end of day he is 1k richer than everyone else on this board.
I highly doubt that. He's a substitute teacher. He's like one step away from living in his car. Love the SC advice he give though. Avoid all the best players and pick rubbish players instead and you can be a winner like me! :D

“I don’t pick the same as everyone else. I never go for the big-timers — never.”
“You’re never going to get ahead of the pack (picking the big names). What would have happened if Dangerfield, Cripps and Grundy all came up (with big scores)? I would have been nowhere near the top. But none of that happened — Danger had a stinker.”

But he says CPRs’ score could have been even bigger if he hadn’t traded out Elliot Yeo (for Tiger Jack Ross) and Ben Brown (for Eagle Josh Kennedy) last week. Brown scored 131 against the Blues and Yeo posted 132 while Kennedy struggled in the wet.
“If I had’ve kept them I would have blitzed it!”

vast

Hall of Famer
Sep 29, 2005
Nowhere
AFL Club
Essendon
I highly doubt that. He's a substitute teacher. He's like one step away from living in his car. Love the SC advice he give though. Avoid all the best players and pick rubbish players instead and you can be a winner like me! :D

“I don’t pick the same as everyone else. I never go for the big-timers — never.”
“You’re never going to get ahead of the pack (picking the big names). What would have happened if Dangerfield, Cripps and Grundy all came up (with big scores)? I would have been nowhere near the top. But none of that happened — Danger had a stinker.”

But he says CPRs’ score could have been even bigger if he hadn’t traded out Elliot Yeo (for Tiger Jack Ross) and Ben Brown (for Eagle Josh Kennedy) last week. Brown scored 131 against the Blues and Yeo posted 132 while Kennedy struggled in the wet.
“If I had’ve kept them I would have blitzed it!”
and even then he only won because 3 people ahead of him had multiple teams. No wonder his son is calling him Steven Bradbury.
Good luck to him becuase thats exactly what he had a fu** ton of luck.

WaynesWorld19

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2003
Baghdad
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide, Baghdad Bombers
This is a lot of experience gone from the Port Adelaide side this week .....will be hard on the Rookies to standup ....Westhoff always plays well against us

1557227841572.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom