Round 7 Discussion (dedicated to Andrew Birch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think it's any coincidence that the arrival of this new oppressive regime coincides with Star Wars day on the weekend.

xL5b9tQ.gif

Chief confirmed as new Sith Lord.

Anyways back to the topic at hand (before this thread gets deleted), How many of you kents are going to have Smith and/or Williams as keepers?

I'm thinking if Williams keeps up this form he's almost a :padlock: for my D6 position, Smith might be if I run low on trades.

Anyways back to the topic at hand (before this thread gets deleted), How many of you kents are going to have Smith and/or Williams as keepers?

I'm thinking if Williams keeps up this form he's almost a :padlock: for my D6 position, Smith might be if I run low on trades.

Undecided. They are the least of my worries at this stage....

I am liking the fact that Smith is churning out consistent ton's though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since they're both Rd14 bye and I also have Laird, one of them will probably end up being sidewaysed to a Rd12/13 bye premo. If they maintain their current averages, I wouldn't mind keeping both though for D6 & D7 and loophole their scores with a doughnut D8.

What about bikini images I wonder? After all, they are considered a perfectly acceptable form of dress in public...
I got an infraction for a one piece bikini shot of the lovely Scarlett. LOL
Another infraction for a weather girl. :drunk:

world broken.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back