Round 7 Discussion (dedicated to Andrew Birch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2012
Midland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
What are we doing boys, it's already Wednesday and we don't have a discussion thread?! Bloody unacceptable!

This week's thread is dedicated to Andrew Birch for fooling half the board into a mid-priced strategy, I hope you're happy kent.

Now, onto this week's agenda: Rookies.

Will we finally get the new crop of rookies we deserve, or will the AFL coaches conspire to keep us SC coaches down? I want new blood damn it!

EDIT: The original honouree informed me that they've already had a dedicated thread, so here's to the next cab off the rank.

Last edited:

I just checked the new BF Rules of acceptible language .....your response has been checked

tenor.gif

Can't wait to hear the Thursday night team. Yeah boiii oh wait....
Thank Christ we've returned to regular viewing, I don't know how much more of these 4-5 day footy weeks that my team could handle.

Have mercy Gil.

Do you trust his JS though ?
Not really, but I reckon he can get a decent stint and stay in if he plays this weekend

From Eagles' back 7 last year they've lost Barrass and added Sheppard
Cole and Schofield are in shocking form, so Rotham is fighting for a spot with them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really, but I reckon he can get a decent stint and stay in if he plays this weekend

From Eagles' back 7 last year they've lost Barrass and added Sheppard
Cole and Schofield are in shocking form, so Rotham is fighting for a spot with them
I've gone 1 down, 1 up this week .....so had to choose between Hayes and Rotham .....if I'm to choose incorrectly, I can cover a dud mid better than a dud defender

Hoping for...
Rotham, Setterfield and a Liam Stocker debut pls.

What's likely to happen..
Setterfield only, Duursma or Drew rested.

Ken Hinkley said he doesn't believe in the theory that young players need to be rested if they are in good form.

So doubt they would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back