Round 7 Discussion (dedicated to Andrew Birch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger on SEN said he had scans this morning. Will get results later. Get your emergencies ready.

This could potentially mess up many C loopholes for those of us with Bines as their loophole doughnut in the forward line, especially with both Parker and Drew at F6 & F7 playing at the same time on Saturday night and Danger playing on Sunday. Might need to put forward E's on both Drew and Parker to avoid a possible Danger doughnut similar to what happened to some people with Marshall a couple of weeks ago and hope than one doesn't dish out a 30.

Danger on SEN said he had scans this morning. Will get results later. Get your emergencies ready.

This could potentially mess up many C loopholes for those of us with Bines as their loophole doughnut in the forward line, especially with both Parker and Drew at F6 & F7 playing at the same time on Saturday night and Danger playing on Sunday. Might need to put forward E's on both Drew and Parker to avoid a possible Danger doughnut similar to what happened to some people with Marshall a couple of weeks ago and hope than one doesn't dish out a 30.
I'll use Bailey Scott as my non playing loophole this week

E on Balta up forward!

Remember that one time Danger played FF because he was sore and kicked 5.6 and scored 141SC against the Hawks? Good times.
I think he'll play, so that would be nice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of day he is 1k richer than everyone else on this board.

I highly doubt that. He's a substitute teacher. He's like one step away from living in his car. Love the SC advice he give though. Avoid all the best players and pick rubbish players instead and you can be a winner like me! :D

“I don’t pick the same as everyone else. I never go for the big-timers — never.”
“You’re never going to get ahead of the pack (picking the big names). What would have happened if Dangerfield, Cripps and Grundy all came up (with big scores)? I would have been nowhere near the top. But none of that happened — Danger had a stinker.”

But he says CPRs’ score could have been even bigger if he hadn’t traded out Elliot Yeo (for Tiger Jack Ross) and Ben Brown (for Eagle Josh Kennedy) last week. Brown scored 131 against the Blues and Yeo posted 132 while Kennedy struggled in the wet.
“If I had’ve kept them I would have blitzed it!”

I highly doubt that. He's a substitute teacher. He's like one step away from living in his car. Love the SC advice he give though. Avoid all the best players and pick rubbish players instead and you can be a winner like me! :D

“I don’t pick the same as everyone else. I never go for the big-timers — never.”
“You’re never going to get ahead of the pack (picking the big names). What would have happened if Dangerfield, Cripps and Grundy all came up (with big scores)? I would have been nowhere near the top. But none of that happened — Danger had a stinker.”

But he says CPRs’ score could have been even bigger if he hadn’t traded out Elliot Yeo (for Tiger Jack Ross) and Ben Brown (for Eagle Josh Kennedy) last week. Brown scored 131 against the Blues and Yeo posted 132 while Kennedy struggled in the wet.
“If I had’ve kept them I would have blitzed it!”

and even then he only won because 3 people ahead of him had multiple teams. No wonder his son is calling him Steven Bradbury.
Good luck to him becuase thats exactly what he had a * ton of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back