Round 7 Discussion (Excluding Bradkli & TheRedNWhite)

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re actually so lucky. Cannot believe this. Neale been a spud and scores 80+...every week I have to watch brad crouch have 25 touches and struggle to score 70. It’s not fair
and yet he will still get beaten by your Doedee....Doedee also captaining the side this week so add another 20 points for him. I'm actually thinking of bringing Doedee in myself because I know you will get kissed by him again.

Can you loop two players in same position or only one?
I’m already looping Simpson with Robertson but want to put Anderson on bench. I reckon he scores 40 today on scg and can loop him with rivers if he scores 60+
yeah should be ok
but if you decide not to take Anderson's score and field someone else (Bennell). Then Robertson should be replaced with Anderson E instead of Simpson E, they take the lower of the 2 scores I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah Anderson will score 40....it's you, your rookies can't go below 60. Anderson will get 80

for some reason you think my rookies score well... they don't... doedee isn't a rookie... anderson won't score more than 60... and mills was on 30 with 5 minutes left in the first...watch him end up on 65... same as ridley... same as bailey smith.. my players are all immune to touching the ball for more than two quarters every game

for some reason you think my rookies score well... they don't... doedee isn't a rookie... anderson won't score more than 60... and mills was on 30 with 5 minutes left in the first...watch him end up on 65... same as ridley... same as bailey smith.. my players are all immune to touching the ball for more than two quarters every game
Anderson is on 47 at HT....how many rookies manage to do that? Doedee was rookie priced when you got him, and he is better than 700k+ Crisp. Just so kissed. I honestly should get Doedee this week but I'll probably go Short.

Anderson is on 47 at HT....how many rookies manage to do that? Doedee was rookie priced when you got him, and he is better than 700k+ Crisp. Just so kissed. I honestly should get Doedee this week but I'll probably go Short.
anderson does this every single week..he will have a quarter in the second half where he scores under 10 and finish on 65.
Of course I went Mills over short...just remember when mills finishes on 65 that he was on 30 at 18 minute minute of the first quarter

anderson does this every single week..he will have a quarter in the second half where he scores under 10 and finish on 65.
Of course I went Mills over short...just remember when mills finishes on 65 that he was on 30 at 18 minute minute of the first quarter
you said Anderson will score 40-45 on the SCG. He's on 47 at HT....now you say 65. Will probably finish on 80.

you said Anderson will score 40-45 on the SCG. He's on 47 at HT....now you say 65. Will probably finish on 80.

Whatever ends up happening this season, you can celebrate the fact you convinced me to trade hugh greenwood for bailey smith 5 minutes before lockout in round 3... greenwood has scored more in his last 3 games than smith has his last 5.. that one trade has already cost me around 500+ ranking places.

Whatever ends up happening this season, you can celebrate the fact you convinced me to trade hugh greenwood for bailey smith 5 minutes before lockout in round 3... greenwood has scored more in his last 3 games than smith has his last 5.. that one trade has already cost me around 500+ ranking places.
I told you not to trade any of your fwds since nobody stood out earlier in the year. But you said you wanted to get Smith or Petracca....not my fault

Remove this Banner Ad

Back