Round 7 Discussion (Excluding Bradkli & TheRedNWhite)

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s a 80+ player and will score 30. Young and hamil getting hurt doesn’t come close to Simpkin. Simpkin played 5 minutes in a half, Short been a spud yet somehow will score 80+ with absolute junk.
where are you getting your stats from? Simpkin has played 20 minutes. If he somehow gets to 60 will you finally admit how kissed you are? When my players get injured, they stay down. Yours just come back on and still end up scoring well.
Short will score less than Mills because the ball doesn't even go to Richmond's back half. Doedee will score 20-30 more than him

where are you getting your stats from? Simpkin has played 20 minutes. If he somehow gets to 60 will you finally admit how kissed you are? When my players get injured, they stay down. Yours just come back on and still end up scoring well.
Short will score less than Mills because the ball doesn't even go to Richmond's back half. Doedee will score 20-30 more than him

20 minutes out of a possible 50. He would have scored 80+ tonight without being injured. Look at Dumont and higgins...he is much better than both this season.

Congrats Capt Goldstein for doing a disappearing act after 1/4 time
Congrats Simpkin for getting injured and doing a disappearing act
Congrats Taylor for a solid effort
Congrats Pickett for playing well, when you are on my bench, and playing crap when I start you

Apart from Pickett my 2nd highest scorer so far being on the bench
it's been solid but not spectacular.

12(c) / 1000

sun - Doc Houston Titch Viney Petracca Gawn Gaff Brayshaw Hill

mon - Butler

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mills. Pittonet. Ridley. Bailey smith. Simpkin...

no gawn, petrecca, treloar, Adams, short, Lloyd, Neale

Yes my team is amazing and I’m so lucky.
don't have to worry about Petracca. He'll have 30 touches and not get 70 or get played fwd. Something will happen to avoid him getting 80. Cripps was on 40, 5 min into the second. How does he not get 80 at the minimum from there? Not one of my players can be good for 3 quarters

Congrats Capt Goldstein for doing a disappearing act after 1/4 time
Congrats Simpkin for getting injured and doing a disappearing act
Congrats Taylor for a solid effort
Congrats Pickett for playing well, when you are on my bench, and playing crap when I start you
How dare Simkin get injured!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back